It’s the age of personal, portable electronics; everyone carries their music with them. Whether you’re using iTunes for low-bit-rate downloads or high resolution music files just connect your computer to the Stride with one of their matching ADL Formula 2 USB cables. When you’re on the road plug your music player’s analog headphone output into the line input of the Stride and open the player’s volume to maximum and use the volume control on the Stride.
- Mega performance, Furutech takes what’s there and makes it better!
- Beautifully-finished atomized black or silver-white aluminum body with anodized aluminum side panels.
- Fits in the palm of your hand! Enjoy your music anywhere, on your desk or on the go.
- High quality volume control (front) and On/Off switch (rear)
- Gold-plated 3.5mm analog line input (switched) or gold-plated USB digital input for PC audio(Phone jack overrides output from USB mini-B interface on rear panel)
- Runs on USB power or an AC/DC switching power adapter that recharges battery
- High performance headphone amplifier drives 12 to 600 ohm headphones
- Gold-plated circuitry on high quality printed circuit board
For higher resolution all-digital signals simply connect the Stride to your computer's USB port. The USB port charges the battery and you can listen to music while it's charging!
- Output Jack: 3.5mm Phone Jack x 1
- Headphone Output Level (Max.): 1%THD 1kHz
- 78mW (12 ohm) 94mW (16 ohm) 110mW (32 ohm) 98.6mW (56 ohm)
- 23mW (300 ohm) 16mW (600 ohm)
- Frequency Response :
- Line in: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.5dB) headphone output
- USB in: 20Hz~20kHz (±0.5dB) headphone output
- Channel Separation: 60dB (1KHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02% (Line Input 1KHz)
- Input Jack: Line In (3.5mm switched Phone Jack) x 1, USB In (mini B type) x 1
- Signal to Noise Ratio :
- Line in: 100dB (A-Weighted)
- USB in: 96dB (A-Weighted)
- DAC Chip: WM8716 192kHz/24bit
- USB Chip: TE7022L 96kHz/24bit
- Power Supply-1: DC5V , 2000mA , 10W Switching Power Adapter
- Music Playback Time: Up to 80 hrs when charged (approx. 5 hours)
- Power Supply-2: DC3.7V, 940mAh Li-ion Type 14650 Rechargeable Battery
- Dimensions: 65 (W) x 120 (D) x 28 (H) mm
Alpha Design Labs (ADL) is extremely proud of its worldwide reputation for innovative engineering, extraordinary build quality and legendary sonic performance. Originally launched as an entry-level line for Furutech, ADL has now evolved into a genuine leader in cutting-edge technology with its current line of desktop and portable audio components, headphones, earphones and cables.
Using Furutech’s Pure Transmission Technology as the foundation for products that are carefully engineered as well as innovative, ADL has achieved a level of performance that has been previously unavailable at this price point.
The Pure Transmission process focuses on one objective—to deliver a pure, open and quick sound that is preserved throughout the entire signal chain from the source to the speakers or headphones. As a result, Pure Transmission allows ADL components possess a greater sense of dynamics, power and resolution. You’ll hear deeper into your favorite recordings than ever before.
Adding more ADL components to the playback chain—including our full line of portable headphone amplifiers, DACs, headphones and cables—will increase the sonic advantages you’ll experience from Pure Transmission Technology.
|Product: ||ADL Stride Portable Headphone Amplifier|
|Model: ||ADL Stride|
|Price: ||192.50 GBP|