The Siren Series Universal fit IEMs plus Astell&Kern Playback allows you to hear the music how the Recording Artist and Mix Engineer intended. The third offering in the Siren Series is aptly named after the Rolling Stones song Angie.
The audio signature is reference quality with the same 4th order crossover network as Layla. Angie's dual low, dual mid and quad high configuration gives a very accurate representation of whatever source it has to reproduce. Designed for optimum top-end extension with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10Hz to 5kHz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtually no distortion. Bass response is perfectly flat when attenuated or up to +10 dB of bass boost at 60Hz when boosted.
Full Metal Jacket
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Dual low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +10dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included in the package
Each Body, Cap and Sound bore are machined from one Solid Block of Aluminum
with Carbon Fiber Logo Plate insert.
All New Proprietary Driver Designs
This series of IEMís were designed to be used as a Mastering reference tool because the high driver was designed for optimum top end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10Hz to 5kHz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion.
SoundrIVe Technology (Quad Driver Technology)
Angie II was equipped with soundrIVe Technology, using Jerry Harvey Audioís proprietary quad drivers. 8 drivers[Dual Low, Dual Mid, Quad High] configuration that offers the widest frequency range youíll ever hear.
FreqPhase Technology / Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
FreqPhase corrects Time and Phase of multiple Drivers. The Waveguide ensures each driver signal arrives within 0.01 milliseconds, resulting in a Phase coherent IEM.
Additional Balance Cable for Astell&Kern
AK380/AK320/AK240/AK120II/AK100II provides a balance output with its specific 2.5mm 4pole terminal. Angie II is originally designed and tuned for the AK380 balance output and provides a balanced cable specially made to connect to the AK380.
This originally designed 3.5mm and 2.5mm cables are specially made by Moon Audio in USA and both are included in the package.
- Please Note: We are unable to ship this item outside the UK for International orders
- Model : Angie II
- Type : Universal Fit IEM
- Driver Unit : Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers [8BA per side
- Frequency Response : 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity : 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance : 17 ohm
Launched in October 2012, Astell&Kern is the high-end audiophile brand by iriver. The current Astell&Kern line includes the award-winning AK100 II, AK120 II and AK240 high-resolution portable audio players, capable of playing 24-bit/192 kHz Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) files including Native DSD. Astell&Kernís lineup has recently expanded to include accessories such as the AKR01 and AKR02 In-Ear headphones, and Astell&Kern portable player docking stations.