The Siren Series Universal fit IEMs plus Astell&Kern Playback allows you to hear the music how the Recording Artist and Mix Engineer intended. The second in the Siren Series line, Layla is worthy of being named after one of the most famous love songs in Rock history.
Layla has the most sophisticated crossover network ever put into an IEM.
The shape of all crossover filters are all 4th order. This crossover circuit combined with the Freqphase waveguide and new proprietary quad drivers deliver an audio quality that will truly put you at the mix position in the recording studio, whether it's hearing exactly what the mixer/producer and band wanted you to hear, mixing your own tracks or performing live.
Full Metal Jacket
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (12BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Quad low, Quad Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +13dB).
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included in the package
Each Body, Cap and Sound bore are machined from one Solid Block of Titanium
with Carbon Fiber Logo Plate insert.
All New Proprietary Driver Designs
This series of IEMís were designed to be used as a Mastering reference tool because the high driver was designed for optimum top end extention with minimal distortion. The mid driver is perfectly flat from 10Hz to 5kHz. Low driver designed for steeper low pass and with virtualy no distortion.
SoundrIVe Technology (Quad Driver Technology)
Layla II was equipped with soundrIVe Technology, using Jerry Harvey Audioís proprietary mini quad drivers. Layla II has a triple quad driver (12 drivers) configuration that offers the widest frequency range youíll ever hear.
FreqPhase Technology / Stainless Steel Tube Waveguide
FreqPhase corrects Time and Phase of multiple Drivers. The Waveguide ensures each driver signal arrives within 0.01 milliseconds, resulting in a Phase coherent IEM.
Additional Balance Cable for Astell&Kern
AK380/AK320/AK240/AK120II/AK100II provides a balance output with its specific 2.5mm 4pole terminal. LaylaII is originally designed and tuned for the AK380 balance output and provides a balanced cable specially made to connect to the AK380.
This originally designed 3.5mm and 2.5mm cables are specially made by Moon Audio in USA and both are included in the package.
- Please Note: We are unable to ship this item outside the UK for International orders
- Model : Layla II
- Type : Universal Fit IEM
- Driver Unit : Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers [12BA per side
- Frequency Response : 10Hz to 23kHz
- Input Sensitivity : 117dB @ 1mW
- Impedance : 20 ohm
Launched in October 2012, Astell&Kern is the high-end audiophile brand by iriver. The current Astell&Kern line includes the award-winning AK100 II, AK120 II and AK240 high-resolution portable audio players, capable of playing 24-bit/192 kHz Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) files including Native DSD. Astell&Kernís lineup has recently expanded to include accessories such as the AKR01 and AKR02 In-Ear headphones, and Astell&Kern portable player docking stations.