The idea of creating a headphone cable line came directly from
customers who are often seeking an upgrade to the cables supplied
with their headphones. Atlas made a decision to find their own place in the fast growing “Head- fi” market and introduce their own innovative product "Zeno".
Atlas presents the "Zeno" a contemporary cable and plugs design
as a result of further evolution of Atlas technology, for another great
Atlas experience, but this time for Head-fi enthusiasts.
High-end headphones are growing in popularity; perhaps due to the
increased awareness of this type of technology, perhaps due to the
changing lifestyle choices we are making, perhaps due to the
understanding that hifi products are not the only area where the quality
of sound can be improved. What’s great for Atlas is that as soon as the
customers get comfortable with their new product purchases they
increasingly look at ways to improve the fidelity of their system further –
Another driving force is that the original cables supplied with these
High-end headphones tend to be: average quality, not very durable and
are supplied in sizes that are not ideal for comfortable listening. The suppliers of these standard cables are not specialist in any way and
only produce to a price. The availability of high quality replacement
headphone cables is limited primarily due to the complexity of the
issues that producers face including diversity and availability of suitable
headphone plugs. All these factors whilst challenging create an
opportunity to enter the market while it’s growing.
Atlas developed a new range of non solder crimp plugs that provide a direct, airtight metal to metal contact for minimal losses and maximum fidelity.
- Metik 2.5mm, 3.5mm & 6.3mm plugs
- Metik 4 pin male XLR
- The connectors were designed to follow our trend of mass reduction with non solder signal path connections
To find the right connectors for your headphones, please see the list below.
Headphone Connectors list:
- Atlas 3.5mm x1: Ultrastone: HFI/PRO & Oppo: PM-3
- XLR 3 Pin Mini x1: AKG: K172
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
About Atlas Cables
- Atlas Zeno 1:1 Headphone Cable
- Length: Custom
- Ohno Continuous Cast (OCC) conductor for superior
- Dielectric FEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene) low temperature
deposition protects the integrity of the OCC material
- Minimal deletions, maximum fidelity
- Optimised to deliver outstanding performance across many termination options
- Non solder plugs, air tight crimp fitting plugs on all signal path connections
- Protective soft PVC inner liner to provide comfort and durability
- Low-mass connectors with stylish design (transpose finish)
- Tangle free fabric covered outer jacket
- 5 Year Warranty
- The Atlas Zeno cables are CUSTOM built to your specific headphones
Atlas Cables are a major producer of interconnects and cables in the United Kingdom of Great Britain. All products are researched, developed and most are assembled in the Atlas purpose built factory in Scotland. Many of these products are unique and use advanced techniques of production or manufacture in order to bring to the user the very finest quality products. With each new model we continue to push the boundaries of reliability and performance. It's little wonder then, that Atlas Cables have had so many mile-stone advances in the past and that Atlas Cables have secured so many awards in comparative tests against other products.