Atlas Zeno headphone cables are designed to offer a significant upgrade over the cables bundled with even high quality IEMs (In Ear Monitors). Brands typically offering compatible connectors include Beyer Dynamic, Shure and Ultrasone.
High-end’ headphones are growing in popularity at an extraordinary rate, but many users quickly come to realise that the original cables supplied with many models tend to be of average quality – limiting attainable performance levels – and are not very durable.
Atlas Zeno cables are a high performance OCC copper replacement cable for dynamic in-ear headphones from most audiophile brands. If you don’t see your brand listed, please contact us, we may be able to help. Because Atlas design & manufacture in-house, they can accept most custom build requests.
To achieve their design and performance goals for Zeno, Atlas employed their proven cold-weld solder-free construction methods, the objective being to produce a signal path with the minimum of the breaks in continuity which degrade fidelity.
Staying true to Atlas' design principles meant designing a new family of low-mass, wide bandwidth connectors. The Atlas Metik connectors are available in 3.5mm & 6.3mm jack plugs plus a 4 pin XLR version in their ‘dark chrome’ finish.
To find the right connectors for your headphones, please see the list below.
IEM Headphone Connectors list:
- 2 Pin Standard : Westone: UM3RC/UM3X/W4R/UM2 Series, & Most Custom In-Ear Monitors using standard 2-pin
- MMCX Type 2 : Shure: SE535/SE425/SE315/SE215/SE846, Ultimate Ears: UE 900, & Westone: W Series/Adventure Series/ES/UM Pro/AC
- MMCX Type 3 : Westone: W Series/Adventure Series/ES/UM Pro/AC
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
About Atlas Cables
- Atlas Zeno IEM Headphone Cable
- Ohno Continuous Cast (OCC) conductor for superior
- Dielectric FEP (Fluorinated ethylene propylene) low temperature
deposition protects the integrity of the OCC material
- Minimal deletions, maximum fidelity
- Optimised to deliver outstanding performance across many termination options
- Non solder plugs, air tight crimp fitting plugs on all signal path connections
- Protective soft PVC inner liner to provide comfort and durability
- Low-mass connectors with stylish design (transpose finish)
- Tangle free fabric covered outer jacket
- 5 Year Warranty
- The Atlas Zeno cables are CUSTOM built to your specific headphones
Atlas Cables are a major producer of interconnects and cables in the United Kingdom of Great Britain. All products are researched, developed and most are assembled in the Atlas purpose built factory in Scotland. Many of these products are unique and use advanced techniques of production or manufacture in order to bring to the user the very finest quality products. With each new model we continue to push the boundaries of reliability and performance. It's little wonder then, that Atlas Cables have had so many mile-stone advances in the past and that Atlas Cables have secured so many awards in comparative tests against other products.
|Product: ||Atlas Zeno IEM Headphone Cable|
|Model: ||Atlas Zeno IEM Headphone Cable|
|Price: ||305.50 GBP|