This attractive receiver wall plate for the United Kingdom uses HDBaseT and power over category cable (PoCc™) to extend HDMI up to 328 feet (100 meters) at resolutions up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K), with complete Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control.
Complete Control, Completely Compatible
HDWP-RSNET-UK receiver wall plate features complete Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control compatible with all major control systems. Networks signals can be routed for native applications on a smart TV without an extra cable.
For added ease of use, purchase the Atlona Link Connect Captive Screw Ready RS-232 Cable (AT-LC-CS-RS232-2M) or Atlona Link Connect Captive Screw Ready IR Cable (AT-LC-CS-IR-2M).
2-gang UK wall plate designed for in-wall installation behind your display. PoCc requires no power outlet in the wall, so you save the cost of installing power. A side-exit RJ45 improves cable routing by minimizing category cable bend radius, thus reducing the possibility of lower performance or loss of signal.
Higher Resolutions at Longer Distances
HDWP-RSNET UK receiver wall plates support HDMI resolutions up to Ultra HD (4Kx2K) as far away as 328 feet (100 meters), the longest of all receivers that meet HDBaseT specifications.
Use with Atlona HDBaseT extended distance distribution amplifier and Atlona HDBaseT RSNET transmitter box.
Recommended Receiver and Transmitter:
AT-HDCAT-8ED, AT-HDTX-RSNET & AT-IRX-CS.
- Locking HDMI ports for extra-secure connections and uninterrupted signals
- Convenient captive-screw terminations for control help reduce wire bundles
- Supports all embedded audio signals including Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Upgrade in the field via USB port
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Video: up to 4Kx2K - VESA: up to 1920x1200
- Audio: passes through up to Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio
- Distance: CAT5e/6 & CAT6a/7: 70m 4Kx2K - 160m 1080p 4Kx2K
- Wall Dimensions: 2 Gang
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS, cULus for power supplies
- Power Consumption: 11.8W
- Installation Dimensions (HxWxD): 70mm x 109mm x 23mm
- Weight: 220g
- Temperature Operating: 0°C to 40°C - Storage: -20°C to 60°C
- HDCP Compliant: Yes
- With so many electrical back boxes it is hard to know which to purchase with any wall plate. For convenience Atlona has compiled recommended electrical boxes to use with the HDWP-RSNET-UK.
- For 9.5mm up to 12.5mm walls: Red/Grey 2 Gang box or mud ring is best. For 12.5mm walls: Appleby 2 gang box or mud ring is best.
- Note: All electrical back boxes must be at least 30mm deep.
See the Manual
- IR Emitter
- UK wall plate
- 2 x Captive Screw Connector (3 pin: RS-232 and 5 pin: IR)
- IR Receiver
- 2x 30mm screws for the electrical box
- User manual
AT-HDWP-RSNET-UK, AT HDWP RSNET UK, ATHDWPRSNETUK
What you should know about Atlona
Atlona Technologies is a dynamic solutions based manufacturer poised on the bleeding edge of Audio Video technology. Their product line has grown to cover almost every conceivable solution in the Audio Video industry with new innovative products in development continuously. Atlona has been consistently first to market without sacrificing quality or using the field to test new products.
Atlona has only continued to grow nationally with some of the largest names in retail including Costco, Walmart, Fry’s Electronics, with many more in development. Our innovative product line has contributed to the developing relationships with high caliber companies such as NASA and Lockheed Martin. Whether your application is for professional broadcast, or a home theater installation, Atlona Technologies has you covered.