|SALE PRICE £37.49 - WAS £64.99 - SAVE £27.50.
B-Tech BTXL22050 Metal Locking Flat Ribbon Scart Lead 5m
The B-Tech BTXL22050 Metal Locking Scart Lead 5m has been designed for professional installs. This cable offers exceptional levels of screening for interference free signal transfer. The cable incorporates ferromagnetic materials designed to suppress RF interference and to ensure a clean signal path is maintained. High quality 24K gold plated connectors ensure the the best possible connection. The BTXL22050 is ideal for connecting your DVD player, VCR, Satellite Receiver/Cable Box to your TV. If your looking for a great performance without burning a hole in your pocket then this cable represents outstanding value.
- BTXL22050 Metal Locking Flat Ribbon Scart Lead 5m
- Length 5m
- Universal Scart Lead
- Ideal for connecting SKY, NTL, FREEVIEW & TELEWEST Digiboxes or DVD Players to TVs
- 24 Karat gold plated contacts prevent corrosion for long-life optimum signal transfer
- Oxygen Free Copper for minimum signal loss
- Multi shielded for improved video transfer
- Secure 'Push Lock' System allowing easy connection and removal when required
- Aluminium foil and braided shields for minimum loss and maximum RFI immunity.
- PVC outer jacket with nylon support sleeve.
- Bi-Directional cable
- Robust high quality scart plug
- Outer Braid Cable Protection - The outer nylon braid provides protection to the inner lead. The increased cut resistance is suited to custom installs
- Ferrite Interference Suppressors ensure unmatched ultra clean picture performance.
- Retail packed in stylish nylon zip case.
- 12 Month Warranty
|Product: ||BTXL22050 Metal Locking Flat Ribbon Scart Lead 5m|
|Model: ||BTXL 22050|
|Price: ||37.49 GBP|