Unique contact cleaner, conditioner, enhancer, lubricant and protectant for PLATED metal surfaces. Improves conductivity, maintains optimum signal quality, reduces fretting & dendrite corrosion, and stabilizes connections between similar and dissimilar metals. Molecularly bonds to both base-metals and plated surfaces and seals out oxygen, protecting both surfaces. The DeoxIT® Gold coating is excellent at reducing wear abrasion, arcing, RFI and intermittent connections and improves connector performance/reliability. Ideal for gold plated surfaces. On oxidized surfaces, pre-treat with DeoxIT® D-Series contact cleaner. Temperature range: -45 to +240OC.
Not only does DeoxIT Gold remove the nasty spotting and discolouration of metal connectors, regular use of DeoxIT contact cleaner really breathes life into an old system for hardly any outlay. It's impossible to eliminate impurities like oxygen having a degrading effect on your copper and gold-plated plugs and sockets, so a quick buff with a droplet of DeoxIT every so often is all you need to do.
DeoxIT® Gold G100L concentrate has approximately 0.5% chemical cleaning action. Excellent conductivity enhancing, excellent protection, minimum cleaning/deoxidizing, no ozone depletion. Prevents dendrite and fretting corrosion. Protects base metals. Reduces intermittent connections, arcing, RFI, wear and abrasion. Ideal for both stationary and moving (vibration) connections.
Which DeoxIT® product do I Use:
Use DeoxIT® Gold G-Series conditioner on new surfaces, and gold plated surfaces. Ideal for preventing dendrite/fretting corrosion. Protects both surface and base metals. Ideal for critical applications. Contains >1% active cleaner.
Directions for Use:
- 1. Turn off, unplug the device.
- 2. On surfaces that have been in service or have visual signs of oxidation or corrosion pre-treat with DeoxIT® D-Series contact cleaner
- 3. Apply a small amount to the metal contact/connector surface.
- 4. Operate the part/device to help distribute the DeoxIT® Gold and break up minor amounts of oxides and contamination. Test for compatibility before use.
- 5. Re-apply DeoxIT® Gold to metal surface and wipe off excess. It is important to wipe off excess, DeoxIT® Gold works best when a thin coating is on metal surfaces. Wait two minutes before turning on equipment. Test for compatibility before use.
- 6. If you notice a green or black coloration on the surface (may take a few days) after applying DeoxIT® Gold, this indicates dissolved oxidation (surface was severely oxidized). Follow step “2-5” above one more time.
See the Manual
- Improves Conductivity
- Maintains Optimum Signal Quality
- Protects Base Metals from Oxidation
- Prevents Dendrite and Fretting Corrosion
- Forms Protective Anti-Tarnishing Layer
- Reduces Arcing, RFI and Intermittent Connections
- Reduces Wear and Abrasion
- Temperature Range, -45º C to +240º C
|Product: ||Caig DeoxIT Gold Contact Cleaning Fluid 2ml Tube|
|Price: ||6.95 GBP|