The NEW Chord C-view HDMI cable has been specially designed to produce a high quality picture and to make installation as simple as possible.
To obtain the best results from this cable, please follow these instructions:
- Switch off all equipment before fitting or removing cables.
- Connect the cable so that the print on the cable reads away from the source component.
- The C of Chord should be nearest the source.
- Avoid touching the contact areas of the plug.
- If this HDMI cable is to be installed or routed within a wall or cavity please test the cable with the components you wish to connect in order to ensure compatibility.
- Route the cable away from speaker cables and power cables.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
About The Chord Company
- Chord C-view HDMI - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
- Length: Custom
- High speed 1080p 3D compliant HDMI cable
- Supports 4k TV and deep colour
- Silver-plated oxygen free copper signal conductors
- Ethernet/audio return
- Supports all HDMI audio formats
- Die-cast gold-plated plug
- Re-designed, reduced length HDMI plug for easy connection to wall mounted screens
- Ultra flexible 4.5mm cable for ease of installation
- Available in 0.75m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths
- Also available in 5m, 8m and 10m lengths with larger gauge conductor (8mm dia)
- 10 Year Warranty
- Please Note: We are unable to ship this item for International orders if a local Chord cable distributor is available
- SAME DAY DISPATCH BY FIRST CLASS POST (If ordered before 4.30pm Mon to Fri)
The Chord Company is dedicated to offering excellence in audio and audio visual cable design. Chord products have earned numerous accolades in the audio and recording industries over the past two decades. Based in Salisbury UK, The Chord Company continues to drive cable design and technology to its limits with the majority of its spectacular array of performance products designed and made in the UK.
|Product: ||Chord C-view HDMI - High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet|
|Model: ||Chord C-view HDMI Cable|
|Price: ||35.00 GBP|