Excel Category 6 UTP cables are manufactured and tested to the TIA/EIA 568‐B.2‐1, EN50173‐1 and ISO/ IEC 11801 Category 6 specifications. Each cable consists of 8 colour coded 23AWG polyethylene insulated conductors. These are twisted together to form 4 pairs with varying lay lengths. These pairs are then formed around a central ‘X’ shaped polyethylene filler. This filler assists in maintaining and enhancing the cables performance.
The printing detail along the outer sheath includes the cable part code, specification detail and there new 500 to 0 metre marked system. As the cable is dispensed from the box the sequential marking counts down from 500 to 0 metres, as well as reducing waste and accounting easily for cables installed, this innovative print legend finally removes the guesswork from assessing the amount of cable remaining in partly used boxes.
Excel Category 6 cables are manufactured and tested to the Category 6 performance standards defined by the TIA, ISO and EN standards bodies. A range of performance characteristics are tested upto 250MHz including return loss, attenuation and near and far end crosstalk (NEXT and FEXT) for which both worst case and power sum tests are completed. Actual performance far exceeds the required standard – when tested in isolation and in circuit - resulting in significant headroom for even the most demanding of applications.
As well as providing link and channel compliance with the aforementioned specification – when installed with Excel category 6 components – the cable is also backward compatible with Category 5 and 5e components.
- Excel CAT6a (U/UTP) Unscreened Data Cable
- Length: 500m
- Category 6 compliant
- Central ‘X’ filler
- 23AWG conductor
- Category 6 Compliant: TIA‐568‐C.2‐2009 - EN50173‐1 - ISO/IEC 11801
- EC Verified
- PVC Outer Sheath
- Backward Compatible
- Fast Feed Reelex Packaging
- Independently component tested
- No.2 cabling system by market share, as reported by BSRIA
- 25 Year Warranty
- Overall Diameter: 6.2mm
- Installation Temperature Range: 0°c to +50°c
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation (NVP): 69%
- Operating Temperature Range: ‐20°c to +60°c
- Minimum Bend Radius: 4 x overall diameter installed, 8x during installation
- Standard of flame retardancy IEC 60332‐1‐[1,2] (2004‐07)
|Product: ||Excel CAT6a (U/UTP) Unscreened Data Cable 500m|
|Model: ||Excel CAT6a (U/UTP) Unscreened Data Cable 500m|
|Price: ||300.00 GBP|