|Please Note : Power Cables are not supplied with this block.
Furutech’s Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality.
Many A/V enthusiasts go to great lengths to carefully set up major system components, but pay little attention to the source, the AC power. Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes available.
Add any of several Furutech power cords a few resonance-damped carbon fiber-over-stainless outlets with top-quality receptacles and you’ve gone a long way towards a powerful, suave, and satisfying musical experience.
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis that absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The e-TP309 uses no filtering besides Formula GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colourful performance from your components.
Furutech’s Patent-Pending Axial Locking System
Furutech designed a special locking screw that anchors each duplex receptacle preventing oscillation and enhancing long-term stability. Further, a special 3M material isolates the duplex outlets from resonance. Total attention to detail: Each Axial Lock is torqued to perfection to work with the 3M resonance control material, with 4 spikes provided to mount the entire unit.
- AC Power Distributor e-TP309
- Featuring Axial Locking System and EMI-absorbing GC-303
- Available in 230V Schuko model (e-TP309E) or US model (e-TP309)
- All conductors treated with Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
- FT-D15A(R) X1 and FT-S15A(R) X 2 nonmagnetic rhodium-plated α (Alpha) phosphor bronze Pure Transmission Receptacles feature nylon/fiberglass bodies incorporating carbon particles forming an extremely effective nonresonant connector body
- FI-09(R) Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper IEC Inlet to ensure Pure Transmission
- Furutech’s Axial Locking System lowers receptacle resonance by a factor of 10
- Beautifully-crafted highest grade aluminum Carbon fiber finished cover plate
- Highest-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- A layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Star-wired conductors using Furutech α (Alpha)-10, 5.5 sq. mm (10 AWG) for low electrical resistance, conductors insulated within resonance-absorbing tubing
- Dimension (LxWxH): 297mm x 131mm x 70mm ± 1mm (Including feet)
|Product: ||Furutech e-TP309 AC Power Distributor|
|Model: ||Furutech e-TP309 AC Power Distributor|
|Price: ||2,600.00 GBP|