|Please Note : Power Cables are not supplied with this block.
The e-TP80 is a sophisticated, luxuriously made power distributor that eliminates many common problems found with audio and video components caused by massively contaminated electrical power. The AC waveform becomes severely distorted by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system,plus radiated high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
There are also distortion products at the top and bottom of the AC waveform created by switch-mode power supplies in electronic devices on the same circuit. Additionally, you’re never alone; your residential AC mains supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer. That’s why many audio and video enthusiasts notice their systems are more enjoyable late at night or on weekends!
The beautifully crafted special grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference), and a layer of Formula GC-303 blocks EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference).
Internal wiring is FURUTECH μ-14 wire (14 AWG) that guarantees low resistance. Furutech Hyper Quality Audio Grade Receptacles are wired to the IEC AC input of the e-TP80. Receptacles feature 24K gold-plated phosphor bronze, non-magnetic conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.
Furutech’s Two-Stage Cryogenic and Demagnetization Alpha Process.
- The 2-Step Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Alpha Process works in tandem with other design-in features to create the most optimized AC power transfer possible. Furutech’s total awareness and devotion to detail results in a greater sense of power, dynamics, and resolution, with cleaner, blacker backgrounds and a larger, more stable soundstage, vivid tonal colours and deeper extension at both ends of the frequency range. The e-TP80 will allow the delicacy, refinement and nuance of a performance through, along with micro- and macro-dynamics that will leave you breathlessly engaged. Displays of all types will exhibit greater, sharper resolution with less ghosting, colour shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.
- GC-303 EMI-Absorbing Internal Coating plus EMI noise filter
- 2 sets EMI noise filter for each of the two duplex Receptacles
- GC-303 EMI-Absorbing for each of the four duplex Receptacles
- Available in 230V Schuko model (e-TP80E) or US model (e-TP80)
- Voltage: AC 125V 50/60Hz
- Fuse Current: 15A
- Loading WATT: 1875W
- Grounding Outlet: 8 Holes
- Overlode Protective Type: Automatic Circuit
- Insulation Volt: AC 1500V 1 MINUTE 5mA
- Leakage Current: Under 1.0mA
- Insulation Resistance: 300MΩ ABOVE DC 500V
- Body Material: AL. Alloy Plated (PAINTED)
- Outward Size: 400mm x 130mm x 60mm
- Formula: GC-303
GC-303 is a special material that Furutech layers and bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis. It actually absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The e-TP80 uses no other filtering besides GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colourful performance from your components.
|Product: ||Furutech e-TP80 AC Power Filter Distributor|
|Model: ||Furutech e-TP80 AC Power Distributor|
|Price: ||554.00 GBP|