Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
The new FI-11M-N1 series feature a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish. Also new to the series are metal cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control. Japanese audio commentator, Masamitsu Fukuda says the following on the new plating:
"The new Rhodium plating offers high resolution, transparent and precise sound. The high signal-to-noise ratio delivers greater contrasts across the entire frequency spectrum along with tight and precise bass. Rhodium especially excels in the high frequencies which are detailed and clear. Overall rhodium yields a super responsive, delicate, expressive and neutral sound…"
"Gold plating is ideal for enthusiasts who prefer a flowing, somewhat warm and softer sound. With a slightly thicker layer of gold plating than before the sound is a touch more precise allowing a stable soundstage and a smoother tonal balance. With better response and dynamics the new cable yields a detailed, powerful bass and an overall expressive sound…."
The plug is available in either Copper, 24k Gold-Plated or Rhodium-Plated.
- Type: 2-pole+earth
- Rating: 15A/125V A.C.
- α (Alpha) Pure Copper Conductor
- Floating Field Damper System* prevents induced magnetic fields
- Nylon /fiberglass front body, Polycarbonate shell (Black for 24k Gold version / Transparent Blue for Rhodium version)
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm (with a longer screw up to 20mm)
- Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
- Dimensions: Body length 44.0mm × 39.0mm dia. × 77.0mm overall length
|Product: ||Furutech FI-11M High Performance US Power Connector - Rhodium|
|Model: ||FI-11M Rhodium|
|Price: ||60.00 GBP|