Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality high end audio grade parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
The new FI-E48 features a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements and a more durable finish. Also new to the series are new design cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
- Type: 2-pole+earth, Rating: 16A 250V A.C.
- Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper main Conductor
- Floating Field Damper System* prevents induced magnetic fields (US Patent No.: 6,669,491)
- Piezo Ceramic series connector bodies incorporate ceramic nano-sized particles, carbon powder, nylon and fiberglass main body and Polycarbonate inner cover plate
- Beautiful polish finished Nonmagnetic SUS housing
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.0mm to 20.0mm (Wire diameters of 5.5mm2 (10AWG) max.)
- Stainless and Nylon fiberglass cable damping clamp with stainless screws
- Connection: Set screw
- Dimensions: Body length 56.7mm x 39.5mm diameter x 92.0mm overall length
|Product: ||Furutech FI-E48 High End Performance Schuko Connector - Rhodium|
|Model: ||FI-E48 Rhodium|
|Price: ||193.00 GBP|