|Please Note : Power Cables are not supplied with this block.
The f-TP615 is a sophisticated, luxuriously made power distributor that eliminates many common problems found with audio and video components caused by massively contaminated electrical power. The AC waveform becomes severely distorted by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system,plus radiated high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects.
There are also distortion products at the top and bottom of the AC waveform created by switch-mode power supplies in electronic devices on the same circuit. Additionally, you’re never alone; your residential AC mains supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer. That’s why many audio and video enthusiasts notice their systems are more enjoyable late at night or on weekends!
The beautifully crafted special grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference), and a layer of Formula GC-303 blocks EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference).
- f-TP615 AC Power Filter/Distributor
- Featuring Axial Locking System and EMI-Absorbing GC-303
- Available in 230V Schuko model (f-TP615E) or US model (f-TP615)
- All conductors treated with Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
- Nonmagnetic 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) phosphor bronze Pure Transmission Receptacles feature nylon/fiberglass bodies incorporating nano-size ceramic particles forming an extremely effective nonresonant body
- Furutech’s Axial Locking System lowers receptacle resonance by a factor of 10
- AC-1501 noise-filter inlet features 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) brass conductors
- Beautifully-crafted highest-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Piezo ceramic and nano-carbon damping spikes
- Layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Star-wired conductors of Furutech α (Alpha)-22, 3.8 sq. mm (12 AWG) for low electrical resistance insulated inside resonance- absorbing tubing
- Rating: AC 125V 50/60Hz 15A
- Movement Temp: -10~40 ℃
- Grounding Outlet: 6 Holes
- Preservative Temp: -20~50 ℃
- Filter Type Noise Filter Inlet+GC303 Absorbs Internally Generated EMI
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Outward Size: 250mm x 127.5mm x 70mm ±0.5mm
GC-303 is a special material that Furutech layers and bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis. It actually absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The f-TP615 uses no other filtering besides GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colourful performance from your components.
|Product: ||Furutech f-TP615 Filtered Power Distributor|
|Model: ||Furutech f-TP615 Filtered Power Distributor|
|Price: ||781.00 GBP|