The HQ Silver Series 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack cable features 24K Gold plated contacts for superior signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Highly pure 99.96% Oxygen Free Copper conductors ensure excellent conductivity and the low density poly-ethylene insulation reduces signal loss and improves transmission quality. Advanced multiple screening by aluminium mylar foil with 100% coverage and screening braids protect against radio frequency interferences. A flexible PVC outer jacket and strain relief design provides optimal cable protection and a prolonged service life.
The HQ Silver Series 3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack Cable is suitable for connecting MP3 & CD players as well as PC's to your speakers, amplifier or TV. This cable carries audio signals only and delivers near perfect results at a rock bottom price.
- HQ Silver Series 3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack Cable 2.5m
- Length 2.5 metres
- 99.96% OFC conductor (Oxygen Free Copper) for high definition sound
- 24 Karat gold plated contacts prevent corrosion for long-life optimum signal transfer
- Pearl chrome-plated metal shell
- Double Screened for maximum RFI protection to ensure superior sound performance
- Unique Metal connector design provides maximum shielding
|Product: ||HQ Silver Series 3.5mm Jack to 3.5mm Jack Cable 2.5m|
|Model: ||HQSS2404 2.5m|
|Price: ||11.99 GBP|