HQ Silver Series Scart to Component cable features 24K Gold plated contacts for superior signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Highly pure 99.96% Oxygen Free Copper conductors ensure excellent conductivity and the low density poly-ethylene insulation reduces signal loss and improves transmission quality. Advanced multiple screening by aluminium mylar foil with 100% coverage and screening braids protect against radio frequency interferences. A flexible PVC outer jacket and strain relief design provides optimal cable protection and a prolonged service life.
The HQ Silver Series Scart to Component Video Cable delivers a pure and powerful performance at a price that's hard to beat.
- HQ Silver Series Scart to Component Video Cable 2 has 3 RCA plugs on one end and a scart plug at the other
- Ideal for a Topfields PVR5800 digital Box
- Length 1.5m
- 99.96% OFC conductor (Oxygen Free Copper) for high speed digital performance
- 24 Karat gold plated contacts prevent corrosion for long-life optimum signal transfer
- Double screening for maximum RFI protection to ensure superior video performance
- Low density poly-ethylene insulation reduces signal loss and improve transmission quality
- Unique Metal connector design provides maximum shielding
- A flexible PVC outer jacket and strain relief design provide optimal cable protection and a prolonged service life
- 12 Months Warranty
- NOTE: This cable is not currently suitable for NTL, Telewest & Freeview Digiboxes as well as Sky and SkyPlus. Please ensure your equipment can output COMPONENT VIDEO SIGNALS (YUV) VIA THE SCART CONNECTION otherwise the cable won't work. /li>
|Product: ||HQ Silver Series Scart to Component Video Cable 1.5m|
|Price: ||23.48 GBP|