A new series of compact power cleaning systems that deliver cutting edge performance in an elegant half rack width format. Mosaic balances ultimate power conditioning, voltage stabilisation and mains sine wave generation in a series of components that you can select to suit all of your audio or audio-visual system needs. Create your own clean power solution. Choose the EVO3 Mosaic Genesis, a hybrid conditioner combining IsoTek’s ultimate sine wave generation as well as high-current circuits. Add the Mosaic Titan to further increase high-current performance with IsoTek’s award-winning Direct-Coupled© technology. Individual pieces that combine to create perfectly arranged solutions – that’s IsoTek Mosaic.
The EVO3 Genesis One is a state of the art single cell sine wave generation system with extremely low THD. The system can be used to dramatically improve single front-end components. Each cell can be combined / linked together so that only one input wall socket cable is required.
IsoTek's EVO3 Genesis One is a highly compact state of the art full sine wave generation system, taking techonology from IsoTek's Ultimate Series Genesis.
The product is ideal for front end components up to a maximum of 100W from the single rear outlet. Multiple Genesis or Titan Ones can be linked together and positioned side by side on an equipment support rack using the "link cable". This avoids the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets for every unit.
A total of six Genesis or Titan Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Genesis One is housed in an extruded and machined aliminium chassis with fully functional display showing in-coming voltage, THD and mains frequency and out-going voltage, THD and power consumption.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width allowng 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Genesis One and Titan One for a Full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstruction mains sine wave
- Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric
- 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Number of outlets: 1+ linking outlet
- Outlet (sine wave generation): 100w
- Mains inlet: 10A IEC C14
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240V depending upon model
- Mains frequency: 50 to 60Hz depending upon model
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 75mm x 125mm x 470mm
- Weight (boxed) 10Kg
IsoTek is a UK-based company that specialises in power management systems for hi-fi and home cinema applications. Formed in 2001, the company has rapidly become a world leader in mains conditioning and filtration, developing a wide range of innovative, award-winning products that form complete solutions to suit every pocket. Thanks to IsoTek’s painstaking attention to detail, its products significantly improve sound and picture quality, while offering protection from spikes and surges.
IsoTeks reputation for creating truly exceptional products is well known in field of mains power distribution. All products are professionally designed, manufactured and carefully hand-built in the UK with every component extensively tested for quality, reliability and purpose. As a result IsoTek creates innovative, leading edge products that have won a plethora of prestigious awards from many leading industry magazines.