Please Note : Power Cables are not supplied with this block.
IsoTek’s new Mini Mira has been developed specifically for traditional CRT televisions, LCD, Plasma and projectors. It not only cleans the power supply, improving picture and sound quality, but also offers unrivalled protection. Unique surge protection circuits and a ‘triple resonant system’ stop ‘in-rush’ currents, which not only damage but reduce a component’s life.
The Mini Mira can be used on a full-blown home cinema system or with less sophisticated LCD, plasma, CRT TVs and projectors. The advanced circuitry in Mini Mira delivers immediate and significant improvements to the on-screen performance – crisper and more stable images, deeper blacks and more vibrant, natural colours. Picture quality isn't the only thing that Mini Mira improves. Plug in a DVD player or set-top box, and sound is brought into focus, improving definition and detail.
The discreet profile also allows for easy wall mounting.
IsoTek does not believe in supplying or including poor quality £1.00 black plastic power cables with its products.
Designed specifically for audio-visual applications and utilizing the already highly praised Mira circuit, Mini Mira’s unique ‘Triple Resonance Filter©’ improves performance and protection for CRT, LCD, LED and plasma screens, and is also fully compatible with projectors.
- IsoTek EVO3 Mini Mira
- Removes Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- RFI reduction 30dB audio, 40dB visual
- Independently conditioned outlets – stops Differential Mode cross contamination
- Triple Resonant Filter© gives ultimate visual performance as well as stopping ‘in-rush’ currents, which can reduce a component’s life span
- 13,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system
- Internal wiring; multi-strand silver platted OFC copper with PTFE dielectric
- Maximum continuous power 2,300W
- 25 Year Guarantee on Completion of IsoTeks Registration Card
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Number of outlets: 2
- Type of outlets: UK, EU, US
- Standard mains inlet: IEC fused
- Mains voltage: 110-240VAC/50-60Hz
- Maximum current: 10Amps
- Total wattage: 2300 (UK/EU) 1100 (US)
- Visual outlet: 550W (1100W at 230V)
- Component Outlet: 550W (1100W at 230V)
- Dimensions: 130 x 65 x 170mm (WxHxL)
- Weight: 900g
IsoTek is a UK-based company that specialises in power management systems for hi-fi and home cinema applications. Formed in 2001, the company has rapidly become a world leader in mains conditioning and filtration, developing a wide range of innovative, award-winning products that form complete solutions to suit every pocket. Thanks to IsoTek’s painstaking attention to detail, its products significantly improve sound and picture quality, while offering protection from spikes and surges.
IsoTeks reputation for creating truly exceptional products is well known in field of mains power distribution. All products are professionally designed, manufactured and carefully hand-built in the UK with every component extensively tested for quality, reliability and purpose. As a result IsoTek creates innovative, leading edge products that have won a plethora of prestigious awards from many leading industry magazines.