A new series of compact power cleaning systems that deliver cutting edge performance in an elegant half rack width format. Mosaic balances ultimate power conditioning, voltage stabilisation and mains sine wave generation in a series of components that you can select to suit all of your audio or audio-visual system needs. Create your own clean power solution. Choose the EVO3 Mosaic Genesis, a hybrid conditioner combining IsoTek’s ultimate sine wave generation as well as high-current circuits. Add the Mosaic Titan to further increase high-current performance with IsoTek’s award-winning Direct-Coupled© technology. Individual pieces that combine to create perfectly arranged solutions – that’s IsoTek Mosaic.
The EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is a hybridised version of IsoTek’s Ultimate series. Combining the extremely low THD sine wave generation engine from Genesis and a lighter version of Super Titan’s Direct-Coupled© conditioning network, it delivers the perfect balance between power and performance.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is a state of the art hybrid power cleaning system, combining the full mains sine wave generation system seen in our Ultimate Series Genesis, combined with the high current, low impedance Direct Coupled Design circuit from the ward winning Titan.
The EVO3 Mosaic Genesis offers audio or audio visual systems a massive leap forwards in terms of performance. Expect to have a significant expansion of the sound stage, with incredible openness and transparency. The Direct Coupled Design technology, allows for low impedance high current delivery to two dedicated outlets. These are specifically designed for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or sub woofers.
EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is an easy to install full system upgrade.
Housed in a machined aluminium chassis with fully functional display showing in coming voltage, THD and mains frequency and outgoing voltage, THD and power consumption.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- Medium power: (three outlets provide new sine wave generation) exceeds 85dB of noise reduction, extending to zero Hz. High current: (two outlets) offers extremely low-impedance and RFI reduction of 75dB (50 ohms standard)
- 99,000A progressive protection circuit
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric
- 150W of totally clean power for front-end components (three outlets) combined
- With 4600W (230V @ 20A) for large power amplifiers and mono blocks (two outlets). Combining a single cell mains sine wave generator cell from Genesis combined with a light version of the unique Direct-Coupled© conditioning network of Mosaic Titan
- Three outlets featuring full sine wave generation with extremely low (typical 0.7%) THD
- Two dedicated high current low impedance outlets (16Amps) suitable for power amplifiers
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant half rack width design
- Full system upgrade
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Number of outlets: 5
- Outlets 1-3 (sine wave generation): 150w
- Outlets 4-5 (high current): 3680w
- Mains inlet: 16A IEC C20
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240V depending upon model
- Mains frequency: 50 to 60Hz depending upon model
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 225mm x 225mm x 470mm
- Weight (boxed): 20Kg
IsoTek is a UK-based company that specialises in power management systems for hi-fi and home cinema applications. Formed in 2001, the company has rapidly become a world leader in mains conditioning and filtration, developing a wide range of innovative, award-winning products that form complete solutions to suit every pocket. Thanks to IsoTek’s painstaking attention to detail, its products significantly improve sound and picture quality, while offering protection from spikes and surges.
IsoTeks reputation for creating truly exceptional products is well known in field of mains power distribution. All products are professionally designed, manufactured and carefully hand-built in the UK with every component extensively tested for quality, reliability and purpose. As a result IsoTek creates innovative, leading edge products that have won a plethora of prestigious awards from many leading industry magazines.