Please Note : Power Cables are not supplied with this block.
The EVO3 Sigmas still combines the technology from the award-winning Titan and the well respected Nova into a single chassis product, now with a ten-fold improvement in both Common Mode and Differential Mode filtering, essential for the increased use of electrical devices, wi-fi networks throughout our homes, and mobile phone data streaming. Differential Mode filtering has also been enhanced by improved material application throughout IsoTekís unique components, developed specifically for purpose.
The medium current side of the EVO3 Sigmas has an increased 10A capacity, allowing for the use of a wider range of electrical equipment. Whilst designed with high quality audio replay in mind, the enhanced amperage and Adaptive gating system, (which auto-senses the load) permits the use of plasma screens, projectors, media centres etc. The printed circuit board features 24ct gold plated 2oz copper for improved reliability and signal transfer. The internal wiring has also been upgraded to IsoTekís newly developed UPOCCP, (Ultra Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting Process) solid core internal wire. This technology has been applied to the manufacturing of single crystallized copper with the process of heated mould continuous casting. The resulting product has small rods of OCC pure copper, from which the wire can be drawn and which can have copper grains of over 700 ft length. IsoTek then silver plates this already statement purity copper before winding a strand of FEP Teflon around the solid conductor creating a dielectric of virtual air, over which a secondary FEP Teflon tube is extruded.
Lastly the EVO3 Sigmas features 108,000A of instantaneous protection. IsoTekís unique advanced protection system uses a pyramid array of VDR devices that offer protection and react more aggressively as the fault becomes more dangerous.
EVO3 Sigmas is supplied with IsoTek's award-winning EVO3 Premier mains cable.
"Often a new version of a product offers improvements over the previous design but not enough to warrant current owners upgrading. This is one occasion where owners of the Gll version will find such substantial benefits from upgrading to the EVO3 model that the financial outlay can be fully justified."
- The EVO3 Sigmas offers 4 medium power outlets, now rated at 10A and 2 high current driven by a paired down version of Titanís Direct-Coupled© conditioning network. It represents an extremely cost effective full system upgrade
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- RFI reduction 75dB
- Six unique conditioning stages ensure optimal isolation between each outlet, eliminating Differential Mode cross contamination
- 108,000A of instantaneous protection
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric
- Two high-current outlets incorporate part of Titanís Direct-Coupled© circuit and deliver low impedance 3680W of continuous power
- Four outlets, now rated at 10A feature IsoTek unique Adaptive Gating© circuit, which auto-senses the connected electronics and provides the optimal level of conditioning required at a maximum 2300W of continuous power
- LED Display showing voltage and THD distortion of the mains
"This product is truly awesome in the effect it has upon a system and can be regarded as an essential purchase."Hi-Fi World
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- IsoTek EVO3 Sigmas
- Colour: Black
- Unlimited high current transient ability through the two dedicated high current outlets (16Amps)
- Suitable for all audio or AV components
- Compact yet elegant design
- Full system compatibility
- Number of outlets: 6
- Display: Voltage / THD / off
- Mains inlet: C20 IEC
- Mains voltage: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
- High current: (Continuous) 16Amps (3680W) - (Transient) 15,000W
- Medium current: 10Amps (2300W)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 445 x 90 x 305mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 444x85x305mm
- Weight: 10 Kg
- Includes Evo3 Premier power cord 1.5m
IsoTek is a UK-based company that specialises in power management systems for hi-fi and home cinema applications. Formed in 2001, the company has rapidly become a world leader in mains conditioning and filtration, developing a wide range of innovative, award-winning products that form complete solutions to suit every pocket. Thanks to IsoTekís painstaking attention to detail, its products significantly improve sound and picture quality, while offering protection from spikes and surges.
IsoTeks reputation for creating truly exceptional products is well known in field of mains power distribution. All products are professionally designed, manufactured and carefully hand-built in the UK with every component extensively tested for quality, reliability and purpose. As a result IsoTek creates innovative, leading edge products that have won a plethora of prestigious awards from many leading industry magazines.