Includes a Evo3 Premier power cord 1.5m
A new series of compact power cleaning systems that deliver cutting edge performance in an elegant half rack width format. Mosaic balances ultimate power conditioning, voltage stabilisation and mains sine wave generation in a series of components that you can select to suit all of your audio or audio-visual system needs. Create your own clean power solution. Choose the EVO3 Mosaic Genesis, a hybrid conditioner combining IsoTek’s ultimate sine wave generation as well as high-current circuits. Add the Mosaic Titan to further increase high-current performance with IsoTek’s award-winning Direct-Coupled© technology. Individual pieces that combine to create perfectly arranged solutions – that’s IsoTek Mosaic.
The Titan One re-engineers IsoTek’s unique multi-award winning Direct-Coupled© technology into a discrete single cell version, offering the ultimate high current, low impedance power conditioner in the smallest form factor possible.
IsoTek's EVO3 Titan One is a highly compact state of the art high current low impedence power cleaner designed for high current equipment, for example power amplifiers, sub woofers, active loudspeakers. Titan One features award winning Direct Coupled Design network technology taken from IsoTek's Ultimate Series Genesis.
The product is ideal for high current components and will deliver a continuous maximum of 3680W from the single rear outlet. Multiple Titan or Genesis Ones can be linked together and positioned side by side on an equipment support rack using the "link cable". This avoids the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets for every unit.
A total of six Titan or Genesis Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Titan One is housed in an extruded and machined aluminium chassis.
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- Dedicated single outlet delivers a clean high current, low impedence, low distortion mains supply
- Unique single cell mains cleaning system that reduces RFI by 82dB (50 ohms standard) down to 5Hz frequency range
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric
- 3680W of high current clean power for power amplifiers sub woofers etc
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low impedence, high current power for power amps, mono blocks etc
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width allowing 6 units to be placed side by side on an equipment rack
- Combine Titan One with Genesis One for a Full system upgrade
- Link units together so that only one input power cable is needed from the wall socket
- Supplied with IsoTek’s award winning Premier power cable
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Number of outlets: 1+ linking outlet
- Outlet (low impedence, high current): 3680W
- Mains inlet: 16A IEC C20
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240V depending upon model
- Mains frequency: 50 to 60Hz depending upon model
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 75mm x 125mm x 470mm
- Weight (boxed): 10Kg
IsoTek is a UK-based company that specialises in power management systems for hi-fi and home cinema applications. Formed in 2001, the company has rapidly become a world leader in mains conditioning and filtration, developing a wide range of innovative, award-winning products that form complete solutions to suit every pocket. Thanks to IsoTek’s painstaking attention to detail, its products significantly improve sound and picture quality, while offering protection from spikes and surges.
IsoTeks reputation for creating truly exceptional products is well known in field of mains power distribution. All products are professionally designed, manufactured and carefully hand-built in the UK with every component extensively tested for quality, reliability and purpose. As a result IsoTek creates innovative, leading edge products that have won a plethora of prestigious awards from many leading industry magazines.