|Please Note : Power Cables are not supplied with this block.
The new EVO3 Titan is a progression of IsoTek’s original multi-award winning design. Whilst utilising the unique Direct-Coupled© technology, the circuit has been radically updated. EVO3 Titan offers the ultimate high current/ power conditioner in the smallest form factor.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan redefines what is possible for high current low impedance power conditioning for large power amplifiers. Titan is a perfect way to upgrade either a Solus, Aquarius or Sigmas’s performance too. Simply use the Titan Auxiliary out and a special Titan Link cable to power additional IsoTek power conditioners for enhanced performance.
Titan features IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled © circuit topology and will allow amplifiers to realise more dynamic band width, give increased bass articulation and control with a larger more holographic soundstage.
Housed in a striking steel and machined aluminium chassis Titan is the perfect upgrade for high current electronics.
"There are some upgrades that, once heard, cannot be lived without... I can only congratulate IsoTek on this product. It is nothing short of superb. A very successful upgrade of the GII Titan." HiFi News Magazine
Read the Review
- IsoTek EVO3 Titan Power Conditioner
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting)
- Unlimited transient ability
- Suitable for all audio or AV components, but dedicated for high current use, power amplifiers, subwoofers, active loudspeaker
- Compact yet elegant design
- Expand outlets via Titan Link cable to other IsoTek products
- High quality resonance deadening compound (RDC) feet
- 25 Year Guarantee on Completion of IsoTeks Registration Card
Follow the instructions
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Number of outlets: 2 + Multi-Link
- Type of outlets: UK
- Mains inlet: C20 IEC
- Mains voltage: 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
- Maximum current: 20Amps continuous
- Total power (nominal 230V): 4600W
- (Circuit/Transient): 4600W/25,000W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 275mm x 82.5mm x 275mm
IsoTek is a UK-based company that specialises in power management systems for hi-fi and home cinema applications. Formed in 2001, the company has rapidly become a world leader in mains conditioning and filtration, developing a wide range of innovative, award-winning products that form complete solutions to suit every pocket. Thanks to IsoTek’s painstaking attention to detail, its products significantly improve sound and picture quality, while offering protection from spikes and surges.
IsoTeks reputation for creating truly exceptional products is well known in field of mains power distribution. All products are professionally designed, manufactured and carefully hand-built in the UK with every component extensively tested for quality, reliability and purpose. As a result IsoTek creates innovative, leading edge products that have won a plethora of prestigious awards from many leading industry magazines.
|Product: ||IsoTek EVO3 Titan Power Conditioner|
|Model: ||IsoTek EVO3 Titan Power Conditioner|
|Price: ||3,800.00 GBP|