|NEXT DAY DELIVERY (If ordered before 4.30pm Mon to Fri)
Kramer’s new all HDMI cable system is constructed of high performance hybrid cable containing fibre optic and copper wires terminated with HDMI connectors on each end. Transmitter and receiver modules are built in to the cable allowing HDMI signals to be sent long distances with pristine digital image quality.
Benefits of Fibre Optic Cables Over Copper
Fibre optic cables offer 5 main advantages over copper cables:
- SPEED: Fiber optic cable networks operate at high speeds - up into the gigabits.
- BANDWIDTH: Large carrying capacity. Increased Bandwidth and Lower Transmission Losses than in Coaxial Cables at High Frequencies
- DISTANCE: Signals can be transmitted further without needing to be "refreshed" or strengthened.
- INTERFERENCE FREE: Greater resistance to electromagnetic noise such as radios, motors or other nearby cables. Freedom from Electro-Magnetic Interference & from Crosstalk
- LOW WEIGHT, HIGH STRENGTH: Fibre optic cables don't weigh as much as copper cables and therefore can be installed with ease.
As a result Fibre optic cables deliver outstanding picture and sound quality over long distances.
Kramer Fiber Optic HDMI Cable has been designed to connect and transfer digital video and digital audio signals between a DVD or a Satellite/Cable box and the following components: AV Processor, LCD Display, Plasma, Projector and TV.
- Kramer Fiber Optic HDMI Cable
- Length 30 metres
- Quality Construction - Pristine digital transmission of HDMI signals at distances from 20 meters (33ft) to 100 meters (330ft).
- High Resolution - Compatible with all HDTV standards up to 1080p and all VESA resolutions up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz refresh rate with 1 pixel/clock mode.
- Flexible Power Options - Uses +5V internal power supplied via the HDMI/DVI graphic source to power the transmitter and receiver or from the provided external +5V power adapter.
- HDCP Compliant - FODM cables are also compatible with the HDMI interface standard and are HDCP compliant.
- Available in 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100 meters (33 to 330ft) lengths.
- Ideal for transfer of high definition digital video and digital audio signals between a DVD Player, Satellite/Cable box, PLAYSTATION 3 or a XBOX Elite and the following components: AV Processor, LCD Display, Plasma or a Projector TV.
- SAME DAY DISPATCH BY FIRST CLASS POST (If ordered before 4.30pm Mon to Fri)
- DIMENSIONS: 21mm, 77mm, 21mm (W, D, H).
- HYBRID FIBER-OPTIC CABLE: Flame retardant PVC employing 4 fiber strands and 5 shielded copper wires
- OUTER DIAMETER OF CABLE: 7.2cm.
- POWER SOURCE: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz 0.1A.
- ACCESSORIES: Power supply.
- CLAMPING STRENGTH TO CABLE: 14kgf.
- EXTENSION LIMIT: 100m (330 feet) for 1080p /WUXGA (1920 x 1,200) at 60Hz refresh rate.
- GRAPHIC TRANSMISSION BANDWIDTH: Supports 1080p / WUXGA at 60Hz, or 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.
- HUMIDITY: 5% to 85%.
- MINIMUM BEND RADIUS: 15.4cm.
- OPERATING: - 40°C to 70°C (storage).
- TEMPERATURE: 0°C to 50°C
- TENSILE LOAD: 180N.
- WEIGHT: 0.3kg (0.67lbs) approx.
- COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI 1.2 and DVI 1.0 (DDC2B), fully implemented by fiber-optic communication.
- RoHS Compliant in accordance with European directive 2002/95/IEC.
|Product: ||Kramer Fibre Optic 1080P HDMI Cable 30m|
|Model: ||Kramer Fibre Optic 30m|
|Price: ||349.99 GBP|