|DVI M1-D male to DVI-D Female Adapter
The "M1" or "MI" Connector is used on most Infocus Projectors as well as those by some other manufacturers. The adapter allows you to connect a Projector with the M1-D connector using a DVI-D cable to the video source device with DVI-D. It will also allow you to connect a DVI-D display to a P&D output of a graphics card. Your DVI Cable will fit to one end of the adapter and the other end will fit into the M1D DVI socket of your Projector/TV.
- M1-D Male to DVI-D Female Adapter
- Ideal for equipment with a DVI-D output to M1-D DVI connection on your TV/Projector
- Connects DVI-D cable with male connector to Projector with a M1-D female input connector.
- 24 Karat gold plated contacts prevent corrosion for long-life optimum signal transfer
- Moulded adapter with captive jack screws for optimum connection and security
- Lifetime Warranty
For our complete range of DVI Cables CLICK HERE.
M1-DA to DVI-D,M1D, M1DA, M1-D, M1-DA, M1-DA to DVI-D, m1da cable, m1 da to hdmi.
|Product: ||M1-D Male to DVI-D Female Adapter|
|Price: ||20.41 GBP|