The Blue Heaven Headphone Cable offers a unique combination of technological innovation, pliability and strength to make the best interface for mid to high level headphones. Nordost uses 34 AWG 7/42 conductors, which are twisted into a Litz construction, increasing flexibility, eliminating triboelectric noise within the cable and improving upon its mechanical damping. Our proprietary Micro Mono-Filament technology is then applied, which involves individually wrapping each conductor with a strand of FEP before being encased in extruded FEP insulation, drastically improving the cable’s dielectric.
In order to accommodate the added demands on there headphone cables, Nordost has included an Aramid fiber strength member to the construction of this cable. Aramid fibers serve a dual purpose. Not only do they ensure the mechanical integrity of the cable, transferring the strain away from the conductors, but the resonating properties of Aramid fibers also enhance sound quality.
The Blue Heaven Headphone Cable is terminated with a 3.5mm stereo mini plug and is provided with a threaded 3.5mm to 6.3mm(1/4in) stereo phono adapter that easily and securely screws onto the original termination. The Blue Heaven Headphone Cable is compatible with many popular headphones on the market.
The cable is available in the following configurations:
- 3.5mm Stereo Mini to a 4 Pin XLR (Female)
- 1/4 (6.3mm) Stereo Phone to a 4 Pin XLR (Female)
- 4 Pin XLR (Male) to 4 Pin XLR (Female)
Read more information
- Nordost Blue Heaven LS Headphone Extension Cable
- Length: 2m
- Insulation:Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, Micro Mono-Filament, 7 strand twisted Litz design
- Conductors: 4 x 34 AWG
- Material: 99.9999% solid core OFC
- Velocity of Propagation: 80%
|Product: ||Nordost Blue Heaven LS Headphone Extension Cable 2m|
|Price: ||419.99 GBP|