The Valhalla 2 4K Ultra High Definition Cable was purpose built, from design to material, in order to optimize high speed digital signaling, while eliminating harmful factors such as jitter, timing errors and crosstalk. The V2 4K UHD cable is constructed using 24 AWG silver-plated, solid core conductors, which allows the flow of ultra-high frequency current, used to carry TMDS (Transition Minimized Differential Signaling), to reach critical speeds for excellent data transfer. Nordostís proprietary Micro Mono-Filament technology is then implemented, permitting the current and voltage to travel above the conductorís surface, virtually unimpeded by insulation. The conductors are arranged in a twin-axial, shielded pair design, reducing transmission distance and timing errors, while the shielding eradicates destructive crosstalk.
Nordostís Ultra High Definition cables are mechanically tuned for optimal visual and audio performance. To further these excellent results, proprietary electronics are implemented and individually programmed to ensure that 4K bandwidth requirements are surpassed on longer cable lengths, currently reaching up to 15 meters. The Valhalla 2 4K UHD cable is an American Made, future proof cable, held to the highest standards of 4K specification as defined by DPL Labs.
Read more information
Read all about pushing 4K-UHD
- Nordost Valhalla 2 4K UHD HDMI Cable
- Length: 1m
- Insulation: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
- Construction: Mechanically tuned lay, Micro Mono-Filament, twin-axial shielded pair design
- Conductors: 19 x 24 AWG
- Material: Silver-plated 99.999999% solid core OFC
- Overall Shield Coverage: 100% Total coverage
- Velocity of Propagation: 86%
- Termination: Gold-plated, shielded, 19 pin, type A, High Definition connector
- Approvals: DPL 4K Certification
|Product: ||Nordost Valhalla 2 4K UHD HDMI Cable 1m|
|Price: ||2,499.99 GBP|