The HA-2 is housed in an aluminium chassis wrapped in genuine leather. The bevelled metal edges and contrast stitching on the leather are eye-catching. Its fit and finish will instill a sense of pride when using the product. The HA-2 meshes equally well in the pocket of an urban Millennial or on the desk of a business executive.
The HA-2 functions as an external battery pack to charge your mobile device. Utility and convenience are factors OPPO wanted to address with the HA-2, so you can ditch the bulky spare battery pack and carry just the HA-2 with you mobile phone. The HA-2 features patented VOOC rapid charging technology from OPPO. Using the supplied rapid charger, the internal battery can be quickly and safely charged to 75% capacity in about 30 minutes. It only takes approximately 90 minutes to fully charge the battery. A quick charge gives the HA-2 hours of operation time.
The DAC is one of the most important components for digital audio playback. The ES9018-K2M DAC chip used in the HA-2 is the mobile version of the ES9018S used in OPPO's award-winning HA-1 desktop headphone amplifier. With the ESS patented 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the SABRE32Reference DAC delivers an unprecedented performance for mobile applications.
By bypassing the smartphone's built-in DAC and headphone amplification circuit that are often cost-constrained, the HA-2 turns a smartphone into a high performance digital audio player. The asynchronous USB DAC input of the HA-2 also works with PC and Mac computers to replace the built-in sound card and support high-resolution audio playback with PCM up to 384 kHz 24-bit and DSD up to 12 MHz (DSD256).
- Ultra-slim design combined with sturdy aluminium structure and leather wrapped
- Digital-to-Analogue conversion by ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9018-K2M DAC chip
- Supports PCM Audio up to 384 khz / 32-bit, DSD audio up to 11.2Mhz
- Supports multiple device types for digital-to-analogue conversion via USB: iPad / iPhone / iPod / Android with USB OTG / PC and Mac Computers
- Stereo headphone output and line-out
- Two gain settings for optimal headphone matching
- Bass boost
- 3000 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- OPPO VOOC rapid charging to recharge 70% battery in 30mins
- Mobile power band for charging other mobile devices
Made for iPod®, iPhone® and iPad® - The HA-2 passes Apple's "MFi" certification and is compatible with the latest iPod, iPhone and iPad to be used as the digital audio output accessory of these devices. By tapping directly into the digital audio signal of these devices and converting the audio to analogue using the high performance SABRE32 Reference DAC, music from your favourite portable device will sound its best. Furthermore, for users with high-resolution music playback apps, the HA-2 does not require the use of a Camera Connection Kit (CCK). The data cables that come with your Apple device or the supplied Lightning cable is sufficient.
Compatible with Android - The HA-2’s micro-USB input port works with Android devices that support USB OTG (USB On-The-Go) and USB Audio Class. A special USB OTG cable is supplied with the HA-2 to facilitate the connection. When used with a compatible Android device, the HA-2 can support the device's built-in music app, tones and notifications. Additionally, a high-resolution music playback app can use the HA-2 as its external DAC to play lossless PCM and DSD audio files.
The HA-2 offers two gain level settings for optimal headphone matching. The High Gain mode is capable of driving large power-hungry headphones, delivering up to 300 mW into 16-Ohm headphones. The Low Gain mode is intended for sensitive In-Ear Monitor type earphones.
- Please Note: We are unable to ship this item outside the UK for International orders
- Maximum Headphone Output Power : 300mW into 16 Ohm, 220mW into 32 Ohm, 30mW into 300 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 200kHz
- Outputs : 3.5mm stereo headphone, 3.55mm stereo line-out
- Inputs : 3.5mm stereo audio-in, USB A, USB micro B
- DAC Chip : ESS Sabre 32 Reference ES9018 -K2M
- Input Format : Stereo PCM, Stereo DSD (DoP v1.1 or native)
- PCM Frequencies : 44.1 kHz - 384 kHz, 16 / 24 / 32 -bit
- DSD Frequencies : 2.8224 MHz (DSD64), 5.6448 MHz (DSD128), 11.2896 MHz (DSD256, native mode only)
- Battery Type : 3000 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Operation Time : Approx. 13 hours for analogue source via Audio-in; Approx . 7 hours for digital sources via USB
- Charging Time : Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes
- Mass : 175 grams
- Dimensions(W x H x D) : 68 x 157 x 12 mm