High-Resolution Audio Meets Style and Design
HA-2SE is an elegant yet sophisticated portable headphone amplifier with built-in rechargeable battery. It is engineered to enhance music playback from mobile phones and portable music players. Its genuine leather casing with contrast stitching and bevelled aluminium edges are eye-catching. And it is conveniently used to charge mobile devices on-the-go and itself can be efficiently charged in 30 minutes.
Polished-sounding, gutsy performer
High-resolution USB DAC for Apple/Android/PC/Mac ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9028-Q2M DAC chip. Featuring hybrid class AB amplification and a USB DAC that supports 384 kHz PCM and DSD256, the HA-2SE offers high performance digital-to-analogue conversion for Apple’s iPhone/iPod products, a wide range of Android devices, PC and Mac computers.
For music on the move
Headphones, from very sensitive In-Ear Monitors to the most power-hungry Over-the-Ears, can all benefit from the HA-2SE’s excellent performance and powerful amplification.
Hybrid Class AB Amplifier
- Hybrid Class AB Amplifier
- ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC
- Asynchronous USB DAC
- Clean Signal Path
- Rapid Charging
- Made for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® and Compatible with Android
- Mobile Power Bank
- Audio-in and Line-out
- Two Gain Settings
- Bass Boost
The HA-2SE's power amplification circuit for the headphones is Class AB built with integrated circuits (ICs) and discrete transistors. The output transistors are biased to operate in their most linear range for the critical small signal and deliver their full potential when power is required.
ESS Sabre32 Reference DAC
With the ESS patented 32-bit Hyperstream™ DAC architecture and Time Domain Jitter Eliminator, the Sabre32 Reference DAC delivers an unprecedented performance for mobile applications.
Asynchronous USB DAC
HA-2SE turns a smartphone into a high performance digital audio player. The asynchronous USB DAC input also works with PC and Mac computers to replace the built-in sound card and support high-resolution audio playback with PCM up to 384 kHz 32-bit and DSD up to 12 MHz (DSD256).
Clean Signal Path
The HA-2SE provides a clean signal path for the audio by avoiding re-digitising the audio signal for volume adjustment or bass boost.
The HA-2SE features patented VOOC rapid charging technology from OPPO. Using the supplied rapid charger the internal battery can be quickly and safely charged to 70% capacity in about 30 minutes.
Made for iPad®, iPhone®, iPod® and Compatible with Android
The HA-2SE is both compatible with the latest iPod, iPhone, iPad and android devices that support USB OTG (USB On-The-Go) and USB Audio Class. Music from your favourite portable device will sound its best.
Mobile Power Bank
The HA-2SE functions as an external battery pack to charge your mobile device. You can ditch the bulky spare battery pack and carry just the HA-2SE with you mobile phone.
Audio-In and Line-Out
The HA-2SE has a 3.5 mm Audio-in port to support portable music players that do not have a USB-compatible digital output. While the HA-2SE is used with one of its USB digital input ports, the 3.5 mm jack acts as Line-Out for the USB DAC.
Two Gain Settings
The HA-2SE offers two gain level settings for optimal headphone matching, the High Gain mode for driving large power-hungry headphones and the Low Gain mode for sensitive In-Ear Monitor type earphones.
The HA-2SE offers a Bass Boost function for those who like a bit more punch and impact with their music.
- Please Note: We are unable to ship this item outside the UK for International orders
- Recommended Headphone Impedance : Recommended Headphone Impedance
- Maximum Headphone Output Power : 300mW into 16 Ohm, 220mW into 32 Ohm, 30mW into 300 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 20Hz - 200kHz
- Outputs : 3.5mm stereo headphone, 3.5mm stereo line-out
- Inputs : 3.5mm stereo audio-in, USB A, USB micro B
- DAC Chip :ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9028-Q2M
- Input Format : Stereo PCM, Stereo DSD (DoP v1.1 or native)
- PCM Frequencies : 44.1 kHz - 384 kHz, 16 / 24 / 32 -bit
- DSD Frequencies : 2.8224 MHz (DSD64), 5.6448 MHz (DSD128), 11.2896 MHz (DSD256, native mode only)
- Battery Type : 3000 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- Battery Operation Time : Approx. 13 hours for analogue source via Audio-in; Approx . 7 hours for digital sources via USB
- Charging Time : Approx. 1 hour 30 minutes
- Mass : 175 grams
- Dimensions(W x H x D) : 68 x 137 x 12 mm
- Power Supply Unit (Rapid Charging Charger)
- USB A - USB micro-B data and rapid charging cable
- USB A - Lightning data cable (for Apple devices)
- USB micro-B to micro-B data cable (for Android and other smartphones)
- 3.5 mm - 3.5 mm stereo audio cable
- Silicone rubber band (2 pieces)
- User guide and warranty documents