|SALE PRICE £8.49 - WAS £17.00 - SAVE £8.50.
The Profigold PGV6032 Composite Video Cable is designed to get the most out of your video system. It provides a sharper, clearer picture with true-to-life colour through a combination of gold-plated connectors, oxygen-free copper conductors and double-shielding. This is a quality composite video cable at an amazingly low price.
Voted "Best Buy"
by What Video & Tv Magazine 2002
The Profigold PGV6032 connects your DVD player to your TV.
- Profigold PGV6032 composite cable RCA to RCA (phono to phono).
- Length 1.5 metres
- 99.96% OFC conductor (Oxygen Free Copper) for high speed digital performance
- 24 Karat gold plated contacts prevent corrosion for long-life optimum signal transfer
- Double screening for maximum RFI protection to ensure superior video performance
- Internal silver soldering ensures excellent signal transmission
- Unique Metal connector design provides maximum shielding
- Cellular PE insulation provides low signal attenuation for clean natural sound
- Interface Absorption Technology for distrortion free transfers
- EMI Suppressors to absorb electro mangnetic interference.
|Product: ||Profigold PGV6032 Composite Video Cable 1.5m|
|Model: ||PGV 6032|
|Price: ||8.50 GBP|