|SALE PRICE £17.99- WAS £30.99 - SAVE £13.00.
This Profigold PROV9007 solves both of these problems by using carefully selected materials in precise geometry to ensure an accurate compliance, by using a multiple screening cable with an interference absorption technology and superior grade copper, thus guaranteeing immunity from external interference.
Signals received by a Satellite dish or other aerial system are extremely small and very susceptible to interference and corruption through the use of inferior cables. Unfortunately, the typical “free-out-of-the-box” aerial lead has two major problems, poor impedance accuracy and lack of shielding. Poor impedance accuracy results in degradation of a perfectly good satellite system, as signal energy is reflected back to the satellite rather than reaching your TV. Minimal shielding from external interference causes a further loss of picture clarity
- Profigold PROV9007 Satellite Cable
- Length: 7.5m
- 24k Hard Gold plated contacts
- Pearlized chrome plated metal connector with metal inner case
- Silver soldering
- Superior flexible outer cable jacket
- 99,9996% Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- Multiple Shielding
- High Quality FPE insulation
- Interference Absorption Technology
- Lifetime Warranty
|Product: ||Profigold PROV9007 Satellite Cable 7.5m|
|Price: ||17.99 GBP|