NEXT DAY DELIVERY (If ordered before 4.30pm Mon to Fri)
QED’s award-winning entry-level cable delivers an outstanding combination of convenience and performance. Micro’s miniature figure ‘8’ construction is small enough to fit along a skirting board and flat enough to lie under a carpet. It’s easy to use and terminate but has been designed to provide the best possible sound for its size and price.
QED Micro is ideal for use with Micro, Midi and Mini Systems, rear speaker Home Theatre and room to room wiring
QED Micro Speaker Cable connects your Amplifier to your speakers.
- QED Micro Speaker Cable
- Please note, you need to enter a quantity of 2 for a pair
- Miniature figure '8' configuration
- High performance low-density polyethylene insulation
- 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper conductors
- Small enough to fit along skirting boards or under carpets
- Ideal for Hi-Fi, Home Theatre & room to room wiring
- Size 2.4 x 5.0mm
- Terminal connectors - Optional. Choice of AIRLOC Banana, AIRLOC Spade terminal plugs
- Lifetime UK Warranty
- Mode of Operation Single Wire
- Conductor Section (mm2) 2 x 1.25
- Conductor Material 99.999% OFC
- Conductor Dielectric Polyethylene
- Loop Resistance (Ohm/m) 0.0289
- Parallel Capacitance (pF/m) 25.00
- Loop Inductance (µH/m) 0.63
- Dissipation Factor (@10Khz) 0.002
- Overall Size (mm) 2.4 x 5.0
- Finish Pearl White
We can terminate your cable with QED's superb 24 Carat gold plated AIRLOC termination plugs. AIRLOC is QED's specialised loudspeaker termination method and offers the very best termination with QED speaker cables. This is a solder-free, airtight fusion between the cable and plug and offers optimum signal transfer, excellent signal quality and perfect long-term performance.
HOW TO ORDER
Simply select the length of cable, the type of plug and the termination required (one end or both ends) from the drop-down menus above and click on the 'Buy' button to add the item to your basket. Your cable will be dispatched within 24 hours subject to Future Shop Terms & Conditions. Alternatively, if you wish to fit the banana plugs yourself, visit the banana plug section of our website by CLICKING HERE
WHY CHOOSE QED AIRLOC FORTE
When AIRLOC Forte plugs are fitted to a cable they are subjected to such high pressure they undergo a process called 'cold welding' which transforms the plug and cable into one solid piece of metal.
The graph below shows that when full pressure is reached, resistance is at a minimum. In addition, because all the air has been removed, there will be no degradation of sonic performance caused by oxidisation of the contact area, for the whole lifetime of your cable.
NEW QED AIRLOC Forte plugs enable optimum performance and maintain signal integrity between amplifier and speaker.
QED speaker cables only use 99.999% oxygen free copper, in many cases enhanced by silver plating.
In Order to maintain channel tonal balance and minimise speaker cable resistance you should make sure your cables are of equal length.