NEXT DAY DELIVERY (If ordered before 4.30pm Mon to Fri)
The QED Original Biwire Speaker Cable has all of the attribiutes of QED Original, with the advantage of enhanced bi-wire performance. As its name suggests, this was the first cable to benefit from the Genesis research and has won continued international acclaim. Its exceptional musical qualities are no accident.
The QED Original has a genuine low impedance design with minimal signal leakage, its low density polyethylene dielectric, 99.999% oxygen free copper conductors and optimised geometry substantially reduce conductor interaction and signal distortion, and contribute to the superb sound quality of this low cost cable.
This is fantastic low cost, high performance solution for Hi-Fi and Home Theatre systems, a fantastic buy in our view!
QED Original Speaker Cable connects your Amplifier to your speakers.
- Bi-wire version of the award winning QED cable
- Please note, you need to enter a quantity of 2 for a pair
- Separate feed to tweeter and bass/mid drive units for improved loudspeaker performance
- Cable geometry optimised for low dissipation factor and inter conductor leakage
- High performance low density polyethylene insulation
- 99.999% oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- Genuine low impedance design makes this cable ideal for long runs
- Size: 3.6 x 17.0mm
- Available in white
- Terminal connectors - Optional. Choice of AIRLOC Banana or AIRLOC Spade terminal plugs
- Lifetime UK Warranty
FOR SINGLE WIRE QED ORIGINAL CABLE - CLICK HERE
- Mode of Operation - Bi-Wire
- Conductor Section (mm2) - 4 x 2.50
- Conductor Material - 99.999% OFC
- Conductor Dielectric - Polyethylene
- Loop Resistence (Ohm/m) - 0.0143
- Parallel Capacitance (pF/m) - 22.00
- Loop Inductance (µH/m) - 0.76
- Dissapation Factor (@10Khz) - 0.004
- Overall Size (mm) - 3.6 x 17
- Finish - Pearl White
We can terminate your cable with QED's superb 24 Carat gold plated AIRLOC termination plugs. AIRLOC is QED's specialised loudspeaker termination method and offers the very best termination with QED speaker cables. This is a solder-free, airtight fusion between the cable and plug and offers optimum signal transfer, excellent signal quality and perfect long-term performance.
HOW TO ORDER
Simply select the length of cable, the type of plug and the termination required (one end or both ends) from the drop-down menus above and click on the 'Buy' button to add the item to your basket. Your cable will be dispatched within 24 hours subject to Future Shop Terms & Conditions.
WHY CHOOSE QED AIRLOC FORTE
When AIRLOC Forte plugs are fitted to a cable they are subjected to such high pressure they undergo a process called 'cold welding' which transforms the plug and cable into one solid piece of metal.
The graph below shows that when full pressure is reached, resistance is at a minimum. In addition, because all the air has been removed, there will be no degradation of sonic performance caused by oxidisation of the contact area, for the whole lifetime of your cable.
NEW QED AIRLOC Forte plugs enable optimum performance and maintain signal integrity between amplifier and speaker.
QED speaker cables only use 99.999% oxygen free copper, in many cases enhanced by silver plating.
In Order to maintain channel tonal balance and minimise speaker cable resistance you should make sure your cables are of equal length.