QX16/2 and QX16/4 PVC are high performance and exceptional quality installation speaker cables with a flame retardant PVC outer sheath. They are designed to deliver excellent levels of performance vs cost in all multi-room and home cinema installations where low smoke zero halogen (LSZH) cables are not specified.
- QED QX16/2 2 Core Speaker Cable White PVC
- Please note, you need to enter a quantity of 2 for a pair
- Large cross-sectional area of high purity copper conductors. Ensures good performance levels are maintained even on longer runs
- Sequentially metre marked - counting down so you always know what you have left on the reel or in the box
- PVC Flame retardant high performance outer jacket
- Colour-coded conductor sheaths
- Fully tested flame retardant design meets and exceeds IEC60332-1
- Full test report available on request
- RoHS2 Compliant
- Lifetime UK Warranty
- Conductor Size: 16 AWG
- Conductor Construction: 30/0.26
- Conductor Resistance: 13.3 Ω/km
- Conductor Cross-sectional Area: 2.0 mm2
- Insulation Colour: 16/2 - Red, Black
- Dielectric Strength: 600 kV AC
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Outside Diameter: 16/2 - 6.20 mm
- Jacket Colour: White
Simply choose the length you require from the drop down menu above and click on the 'Buy' button to add the item to your basket. Your cable will usually be dispatched the same day using First Class Post (subject to our standard terms and conditions).
WHY CHOOSE QED AIRLOC FORTE
When AIRLOC Forte plugs are fitted to a cable they are subjected to such high pressure they undergo a process called 'cold welding' which transforms the plug and cable into one solid piece of metal.
The graph below shows that when full pressure is reached, resistance is at a minimum. In addition, because all the air has been removed, there will be no degradation of sonic performance caused by oxidisation of the contact area, for the whole lifetime of your cable.
NEW QED AIRLOC Forte plugs enable optimum performance and maintain signal integrity between amplifier and speaker.
QED speaker cables only use 99.999% oxygen free copper, in many cases enhanced by silver plating.
In Order to maintain channel tonal balance and minimise speaker cable resistance you should make sure your cables are of equal length.
|Product: ||QED QX16/2 2 Core Speaker Cable WHITE PVC - Price Per M|
|Price: ||0.80 GBP|