|NEXT DAY DELIVERY (If ordered before 4.30pm Mon to Fri)
Signals received by a Satellite dish or other aerial system are extremely small and very susceptible to interference and corruption through the use of inferior cables. Unfortunately, the typical “free-out-of-the-box” aerial lead has two major problems, poor impedance accuracy and lack of shielding. Poor impedance accuracy results in degradation of a perfectly good aerial system, as signal energy is reflected back to the aerial rather than reaching your TV. Minimal shielding from external interference causes a further loss of picture clarity
The QED Reference solves both of these problems by using carefully selected materials in precise geometry to ensure an accurate compliance with Coaxial construction optimised for 75Ω; impedance, and Triple Electrical Screening incorporating double layer silver plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper braids with Custom Engineered "True" 75Ω; 24k Gold Plated UHF Aerial Plug, thus guaranteeing immunity from external interference.
The QED Reference Male to Female Aerial Cable connects your Aerial Socket to your TV, Digital TV Box, DVD Recorder or VCR.
- QED Reference Male to Female Aerial Cable
- Length: Custom Length
- Silver Plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper Conductors
- Coaxial construction optimised for 75Ω impedance
- Extruded foamed polyethylene dielectric
- Triple Electrical Screening incorporating double layer silver plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper braids
- Custom Engineered "True" 75Ω 24k Gold Plated UHF Aerial Plug
- Lifetime Warranty
|Product: ||QED Reference Male to Female Aerial Cable CUSTOM LENGTH|
|Model: ||Reference Male to Female Custom Length|
|Price: ||29.99 GBP|