Silver plated, shielded cord set comprising Supra LoRad SPC 3 x 2.5 mm2 cable, Supra SWF16 female connector (IEC-320) and Supra SW-BS male plug. Current rating 13 Ampere continuously. British and Irish standard 13 Ampere wall socket. Fits our (future) British LoRad mains power distribution blocks rated 13 Ampere. The reason for current limitation compared the EU version, is that the British Standard wall socket jack limits maximal continous current to 13A. All other parts are approved for 16 Ampere as the EU Standard stipulates.
- SPC - Silver plated copper, one of natures most powerful electrical conductor there is
- LoRad stands for low radiation of electric and magnetic alternating fields, keeping you and your family free from harmful influence
- The shield protects your equipment from radiating mains, RF pick-up and allows you to enjoy your hi-fi set or TV's full potential
- Short pitch twisting of the lead cores cancels the magnetic alternating fields and will not infect adjacent interconnects with noise feedback
- LoRad conceptual shielded design will result in a cleaner sound, better picture and a more healthy home and working invironment with low levels of harmful fields
- Unbeatable price-performance ratio
- Made in Sweden!
Supra LoRad SPC (Low Radiation, Silver Plated Copper) is a Mains cable Supra are proud to announce as one of their 40TH Anniversary offer. Unleash the electrical power by natures best conductor, Silver. All Supra's design features remains the same with class-leading shielding and immunity from harmful and sonically malignant fields such as RFI, magnetic and electrical alternating fields as well as low adjacent area alternating field impact.
These cables are NOT factory-terminated, due to BS regulations, which state that the cable diameter must need exceed 1.5sq mm and are made by our trained technicians
Supra do not recommend that LoRad cable is laid inside walls or under floorboards, where it's presence cannot easily be detected by conventional mains cable tester.
About Supra Cables
- Supra LoRad 2.5 SPC CS-BS 13 Amp Mains Cable Custom Length
- Length: Custom Length
- 3 x 2.5 mm2, Multi-Stranded silver plated 5N oxygen-free copper
- Number of Strands : 320
- Strand dimension : 0.10mm
- Dual layer PVC. Lead identification; green/yellow, blue & brown
- Drain wire, ultra flexible, tin plated, 66 strands x Ø 0.07 mm OFC
- External Diameter: 11.0mm
- Brown (Live), Blue (Neutral) and Green/Yellow (Earth) coloured insulation jackets
- Insulation: Woven polyester tape
- Shield: Woven semi-conductive Carbon/Nolyn tape
- Maximum voltage: 250Volts
- Maximal continuous current: 13Ampere
Supra Cables started in 1976 and have won an impressive number of awards all over the world, often in comparison with more expensive competitor cables.
Supra cables philosophy is best described as plain and simple 'No-Nonsense-Design.' All products are manufactured from parts meeting the highest audible and measureable quality standards.
Supra manufacture in their own dedicated production facilities in Ljungskile, Sweden, which are constantly monitored by certified quality staff to ensure the very highest quality standards across a wide-range of product lines.
|Product: ||Supra LoRad 2.5 SPC CS-16-BS 16 Amp Mains Cable Custom Length|
|Model: ||LoRad 2.5 SPC CS-16-BS Custom|
|Price: ||62.50 GBP|