The Optocoupler MK II is a high performance digital optical audio cable capable of delivering sound with superb clarity and depth. Van den Hul's OPTOCOUPLER Mk II forms a perfect high bandwidth, low-loss and low jitter optical connection, able to serve you with a very high sound and/or picture resolution at an unsurpassed definition. This is achieved with the Van Den Huls unique convex (spherical) lens which produce a highly focused light beam that guarantees a minimum transfer capacity of 250 Megabit/second. Full metal-bodied plugs give a particularly tight fit in sockets. All in in all, this is a high quality well built cable optical cable at a fantastic low price.
The Van Den Hul Optocoupler MK II connects your DVD player, CD player or Minidisc to your Amplifier for high performance digital sound.
- Optocoupler MK II TOSlink to TOSLINK Optical Cable.
- Length 1.5 Metres.
- High performance light signal transfer digital audio.
- High bandwidth, low-loss and low jitter optical connection
- Totally immune from noise interference.
- unique convex (spherical) lens which produce a highly focused light beam
- 250 Megabit/second digital transmission
- Full metal bodied plugs ensures critical connection integrity
- TOSlink and EIA-J compatible
|Product: ||Van Den Hul Optocoupler MKII Toslink Optical Cable 1.5m|
|Price: ||76.99 GBP|