The Bay C5, 2 RCA to 2 RCA audio cable offers superb transmission qualities, low conductor capacitance, very high screening as well as high mechanical flexibility & durability.
This cable features unique proprietary carbon technology, championed by van den Hul in their Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) hybrid configuration. It is a coaxial construction consisting of forty 0.12mm strands with a dense silver coating of LSC carbon insulated with polyethylene, commonly found in van den Huls more expensive cables. These layers dramatically improve transparency and imaging. By electrically bridging any metal crystal defects, a stable conductivity at the lowest signal levels is obtained. It also has a double screen of stranded braid over a LSC saturated layer to protect against RF noise.
This is a very well built cable which delivers the performance of more expensive cables.
"A very good all round performance cable, and excellent value
Awarded 5 Stars by What Hi-Fi Sound & Vision Magazine.*****
"It’s an impressive performer with good detail, giving insight into familiar recordings and making listening compulsive. Stereo imaging is excellent with great depth information and a cohesive all-round sound through the full dynamic range. It serves all types of music equally well and should be compatible with all manner of kit. The BAY is excellent value for money."
Awarded Product of the Year 2002-2003 by Hi-Fi Choice.
van den Hul The Bay C5 connects your CD player, DVD player or Tuner to your Amplifier to produce an exceptional sound performance.
- Van Den Hul The Bay C5 2 RCA (phono) to 2 RCA (phono) stereo audio cable.
- Length 0.8 metre.
- Silver Coated High Grade Copper - The coaxial construction is made with a centre conductor consisting of 40 x 0.12 mm high-grade copper strands with dense silver coating, exhibiting an effective cross section area of 0.452 mm² (AWG 20.6) and a resistance of 3.8 Ohm/100 metre. This improves signal flow and prevents oxidation.
- Hybrid Design - Between the centre conductor and the PE foam insulation, an extra layer of Linear Structured Carbon (L.S.C) is applied by electrical bridging and absorption of radiated energy. The dense polyethylene foam insulation between the core and the screen prevents penetration of any polluted air into the cable. Around the PE insulation, a further layer of L.S.C dramatically improves the signal quality by absorbing radiated energy from the screen to the core.
- The cable capacitance is 110 pF/m.
- The double screen is made of a 16 x 6 x 0.12 mm stranded braid underneath a Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer to further close the cable against HF signals.
- The total resistance of the screen is 1.6 Ohm/100 metre.
- The external 5.2 mm. diameter jacket is made of red coloured HULLIFLEX ® , a PVC and Halogen free material. This jacket results in improved flexibility, better protection against chemical pollutants and improved sound quality
- HULLIFLEX ® gives The BAY C5 HYBRID a very long life span without any ageing effects.
- 24 Carat Gold Plated Connectors - made from dense copper with a silver and 24 carat gold coated centre pin and ground rings improve signal transmission.
- Made in the Netherlands
|Product: ||Van Den Hul The Bay C5 Stereo Audio Cable 0.8m|
|Model: ||The Bay C5 0.8m|
|Price: ||80.99 GBP|