The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm is our top level SPDIF digital audio interconnect cable, though is equally suited for Video and HF signal transport at a maximum performance level.
The DigiCoupler 75 Ohm has been specially designed bearing the highest possible transmission quality of 75 Ohm impedance level SPDIF consumer format digital audio in mind, and is aimed at the critical audiophile as well as the professional.
The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm’s special design covers all aspects required for a flawless and reliable transmission of SPDIF digital audio at short range as well as across large studio distances and allows for notable improvements in your audio quality. The cable’s strict HF design likewise benefits the transport of Video and HF signals well into the Gigahertz range.
- The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm features a very constant and precise 75 Ohm impedance: 75 Ohm ± 0.5 Ohm up to 3 GHz
- The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm features a very high frequency bandwidth. As an example: The -3 dB bandwidth of a 10 m. run is 770 MHz. (For more data see Attenuation graph in the sidebar)
- The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm features a very low signal attenuation per unit length. As an example: At 100 MHz the attenuation is a mere 0.11 dB/m. (For more data see HF Performance Graphs in the sidebar)
- The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm is a so-called “Superscreened” or “Low Transfer Impedance type” cable. To maximize performance in keeping the signal in and noise (RFI and EMI) out, the highest possible shielding factor is required. Without making compromises, The Digi-Coupler75 Ohm’s design therefore features a so-called “triaxial construction” which makes use of multiple highest quality shields.
In The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm not less than 3 dense braided shields, 3 foil shields and a Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) saturated outer layer are used, which combined shielding factor results into an ultra high screening attenuation and an ultra low transfer impedance; This allowing the cable to carry the designation “Superscreened”.
The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm’s supreme immunity against radio frequency and electromagnetic interference allows trouble-free use of large lengths. Multiple lengths can be run in parallel without risk of mutual interference, even with other cabling (e.g. in cable conduits).
- The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm features high purity dense silver coated stranded shields as well as a rugged and hard-wearing jacket made of our HULLIFLEX ® polymer insulation material. All providing an optimal protection against chemical (corrosive) attack from the outside world and ensuring a very long lifespan.
Bearing professional, broadcast and high resolution applications in mind, The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm’s design has all the technology on board for exceptional performance without compromise.
The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm provides the cleanest possible signal transport in all 75 Ohm impedance level applications and is the ultimate choice for the critical audiophile, videophile and professional.
Next to our standard sales units (see specifications below) The Digi-Coupler 75 Ohm is also available on 100 m. reels fitted with end-caps to prevent any entrance of chemically polluted air.
- Van Den Hul The Digi-Coupler Digital Audio Cable
- Length: 0.8m
- Material: Silver-plated Copper OFC
- Cable type: Triaxial, Superscreened
- Conductor material Core: High purity Matched Crystal OFC Intermediate conductor and Screen: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC
- Design purpose: Highest quality level: Digital audio (SPDIF) interconnect; Interconnect for Video and HF signal transport; Unbalanced measuring equipment interconnect; General purpose and home-theatre unbalanced interlink
- Eff conductor Core: 0.283 mm² / Core: AWG 22.6 / Core: 1; Intermediate conductor: Al foil + 128 + Al foil + 128; Screen: Al foil + 192
- External diameter: 8.2 mm
- Jacket colours: Gold tone
- Resistance Core: 5.92 Ohm/100 m.; Intermediate conductor: 0.814 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.747 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: Core-Intermediate conductor: 56.2 pF/m.;
Intermediate conductor-Screen: 470 pF/m
- Characteristic impedance: 75 Ohm
- Insulation Core: PE foam; Intermediate conductor: PE; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min
- Connector types: There BNC type BNC - 9.0 and there RCA type C - 8.4;
- Remarks: Is a technically extended version of our The TRIAXIAL Professional 75 Ohm. RCA and BNC connector terminated units are equipped with a ground-end marking sticker
- Warranty: 12 Months Warranty
|Product: ||Van Den Hul The Digi-Coupler (Halogen Free) Digital Cable 0.8m|
|Model: ||The Digi-Coupler 0.8m|
|Price: ||91.99 GBP|