The INTEGRATION HYBRID is a triple shielded quadruple core audio interconnect suitable for both balanced and unbalanced use.
Having integrated all our experience, knowledge and technology into this first “FUSION SERIES” cable, it seemed quite logical to call it: “The INTEGRATION HYBRID”.
As with all products under our FUSION SERIES, in The INTEGRATION HYBRID our new developed highly advanced FUSION conductor material is combined together with our well proven Linear Structured Carbon ® technology.
The INTEGRATION HYBRID’s design is based on our world-wide highly acclaimed D - 102 III HYBRID. In The INTEGRATION HYBRID the two stranded metal cores have been replaced by four stranded “Fusion Technology” conductors in a so-called star quad configuration. For the rest all excellent qualities have been maintained, like the applied hybrid technology (where the conductors are embedded in a conductive layer containing our Linear Structured Carbon ®) and the very effective triple layered shielding. And of course its gold coloured jacket is made of HULLIFLEX ®.
The INTEGRATION HYBRID’s audiophile properties are very close to our other toppers The SECOND ® and MC - GOLD HYBRID. There is no sign of any sonic harshness or lack of definition. Compared to any regular metal cable the highest musical resolution possible now has been achieved!
Next to its regular application in audio systems The INTEGRATION HYBRID is perfectly suited for allround use as a musical instrument or microphone cable:
- Van Den Hul The Integration Audio Cable
- Length: 1m
- The cable exhibits an extremely pure and natural sound
- The cable’s low parasitic capacitance presents a low load to the signal source so long runs can be used
- The cable’s internal star quad configuration and its triple shielding render it highly immune to noise
- And last but not least the cable is mechanically very robust: Its “Fusion Technology” conductors are strong and are much less susceptible to breakage due to frequent bending than the standard found copper. Its rugged and hardwearing HULLIFLEX ® jacket furthermore forms an excellent protection
The INTEGRATION HYBRID is not available on reels or in specified lengths without connectors for do-it-yourself cable making.
- Cable Type: Triple screened quadruple core / star quad (Balanced)
- Conductor Material: FUSION TECHNOLOGY: amorphous Cu/Zn/Ag alloy + HYBRID: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
- Design Purpose/ Application Area(s): Balanced and unbalanced audio interconnect; Microphone and musical instrument cable
- Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: Cores: 0.16 mm_ / Cores: ~AWG 25 / Cores: 7; Screen: 180
- External Diameter / Dimensions: 7.8 mm
- Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: Cores: 0.43 Ohm/m.; Screen: 0.62 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: 86 pF/m. (in balanced star quad mode)
- Characteristic Impedance: ~110 Ohm (in balanced star quad mode); Allows AES-EBU standard digital audio transmission
- Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Cores: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 4 / 300 Vrms min
- Connector Types Suitable: Our RCA type C - 8.0; Neutrik XLR; Neutrik 1/4" (6.3 mm.) Jack/Phone plug; Custom mountable on ordered lengths
- Standard Sales Units / Lengths: Stereo pair packed with RCA (unbalanced) or XLR (balanced) connectors in 0.8 & 1.0m
- Jacket Colours Available: Gold tone
- Remarks: Connectors need to be factory mounted. RCA connector terminated units are equipped with a ground-end marking sticker
|Product: ||Van Den Hul The Integration Audio Cable 1m|
|Model: ||The Integaration 1m|
|Price: ||191.99 GBP|