Van Den Hul's The Name is a superb, highly versatile interconnect that can be used as an 2 RCA to RCA stereo cable, a digital coaxial audio cable or a composite video cable. Made to the highest manufacturing standards and with the finest materials, The Name consists of HULLIFLEX ®, a PVC and Halogen free jacket, with a single, 1.1 mm solid core oxygen free copper conductor, heavily coated in silver. This results in improved flexibility, better protection against chemical pollutants and improved sound quality. A dual-layer shield consisting of multiple strands of silver-coated oxygen-free copper, and high-efficiency internal insulation ensure maximum protection from RF and magnetic interference. As a result, The Name delivers crisp and rhythmical audio with loads of urge and energy as well as amazingly clean and crisp images when used as a video cable.
What Hi-FI Best Interconnect Under £50 in 2004 Awards "Absolutely no question about its performance- it easily sounds like the best in its class"
- Van Den HulThe Name 2 RCA (phono) to 2 RCA (phono) stereo audio cable.
- Length 0.8 metre.
- Double shielded - Provides your signals excellent protection against unwanted noise and interference from the outside world’s radio frequency and other electromagnetic disturbances.
- Solid core - A heavy 1.1 mm Ø central conductor provides high frequency bandwidth and low loss signal transfer. The cable’s construction furthermore ensures that the core is virtually unbreakable.
- Pure silver coated OFC -Both the signal core and shield’s signal return are made of dense silver coated high purity Matched Crystal Oxygen Free Copper (OFC). This high quality composition maintains signal integrity and provides maximum durability. Signal quality that lasts!
- First-rate insulation - The internal insulation material which separates the conductors, physically takes part in signal transfer and its quality. Not overlooking this, The NAME is equipped with a prime material which supports optimum audio and picture fidelity. The NAME’s internal insulation provides minimized signal losses and a very low 59 pF/m parasitic capacitive load.
- High-grade 24K Gold Plated connectors - The quality of the connectors makes a considerable contribution to a cable’s overall performance. The NAME comes fit with RCA type connectors of the same high quality as found with our up-range cables: Being non-magnetic, having Teflon internal insulation and being layer-plated with copper, silver and finally 24 carat gold, they provide a perfect and durable connection.
- Excellent protection and durability - Last but not least, The NAME’s dense silver coated conductors, as well as its rugged and hard wearing HULLIFLEX ® 4 jacket provide an optimal protection against chemical (corrosive) attack from the outside world and ensure a very long lifespan.
- Made in the Netherlands
|Product: ||Van Den Hul The Name 2 RCA to 2 RCA Audio Cable 0.8m|
|Model: ||The Name 0.8m|
|Price: ||60.99 GBP|