WyreStorm proudly introduces its new WyreStorm Express product line designed exclusively for retail customers. WyreStorm Express is a plug and play range of high quality, high definition HDMI distribution solutions for the home, office or any location to make everyday audio and video connectivity, setup, and operation simple and effective.
The WyreStorm Express product range includes straight-forward HD switching, distribution, IR control and cable solutions. All products in the range are fully 3D compatible and designed to work with the latest video source components (satellite and cable boxes), gaming devices, audio receivers, amplifiers and flat panel TV displays.
WyreStorm Express products were developed with the fundamentals of HD distribution in mind for simple, affordable and effective solutions for switching, splitting, and extending HDMI transmissions.
Each WyreStorm Express product provides basic, yet effective AV solutions, all produced with the same uncompromising quality of design, materials and construction found in our flagship custom product range.
The WyreStorm Express EXP-MX0402-010 is a simple yet effective 4 input to 2 output HD matrix switcher designed for home or small-scale retail applications.
The 4 x 2 matrix switch allows up to 4 HDMI video sources to be connected into the one switch and then distribute full 1080p HD video and HD multichannel audio simultaneously to up to 2 displays over standard HDMI cables (with an output bandwidth of 6.75 Gbps over HDMI).
Simply plug the HDMI cables from the four sources to the matrix and two HDMI cables out to the displays. Select the source you wish to view using the front panel or remote and view it on the selected TV display.
It’s that easy!
- Product Code - EXP-MX0402-010
- Allows inputs from 4 HDMI audio/video devices to be simultaneously distributed to up to two HDMI display devices, such as TV, AVR, digital signage panel, HDTV or digital projector
- Simple plug-and-play connection for easy connection - no set up / drivers / software required
- Compact, durable design for unobtrusive installation
- Supports high definition HDMI resolutions, including 1080p, 1080i, 720p at 24Hz and other standard video formats
- Simple push-button source selection for each HDMI Output
- IR window and remote control handset included
- LED input indication for visual confirmation of source selection
- Analogue stereo audio connection
- Automatically negotiates EDID signals from display for seamless communication between devices
- Each port supports both HDMI and DVI inputs
- Fully HDCP compliant
- HDMI 1.3bv
- Full 3D support – frame packing/sequential – Blu-Ray and stereoscopic – satellite/cable broadcasts)
- Signal transmission rate 6.75Gbps
- DC 5V/2A power supply (included)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 1080p 24bit colour depth
- Transmission distance: HDMI transmission 15m / 49ft max. (24 AWG HDMI Cable), 10m / 33ft (28 AWG HDMI Cable) - if further distances are required, please use a WyreStorm HDMI repeater or consider a WyreStorm HDMI extender device
- Video Format Supported: DTV/HDTV: 1080p/1080i/720p/576p/480p/576i/480i
- Output Video: HDMI 1.3b version with full 3D - frame packing/sequential (Blu-Ray). Interlaced Stereoscopic (Satellite/cable)
- Audio Format Supported: DTS-HD, Dolby HD, analogue stereo
- Power Supply: 5VDC - from mains.
- Power Consumption: 10Watts (Max.)
- BTU Rating (British Thermal Unit): 34.1
- Rack Space Required: N/A
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35°C (-41 to +95 °F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 197mm x 24mm x 108mm (with front handles)
- Weight (Kg): 1.25Kg
- WyreStorm Express EXP-MX0402-010 4x2 matrix switch
- 5VDC power supply
- Remote control handset
- Installation manual
EXP-MX0402-010, EXP MX0402 010, EXPMX0402010