WyreStorm proudly introduces its new WyreStorm Express product line designed exclusively for retail customers. WyreStorm Express is a plug and play range of high quality, high definition HDMI distribution solutions for the home, office or any location to make everyday audio and video connectivity, setup, and operation simple and effective.
The WyreStorm Express product range includes straight-forward HD switching, distribution, IR control and cable solutions. All products in the range are fully 3D compatible and designed to work with the latest video source components (satellite and cable boxes), gaming devices, audio receivers, amplifiers and flat panel TV displays.
WyreStorm Express products were developed with the fundamentals of HD distribution in mind for simple, affordable and effective solutions for switching, splitting, and extending HDMI transmissions.
Each WyreStorm Express product provides basic, yet effective AV solutions, all produced with the same uncompromising quality of design, materials and construction found in our flagship custom product range.
The WyreStorm Express EXP-CON-DAC-D is a Dolby Digital to analogue audio converter capable of taking up to 5.1ch audio encoded in Dolby Digital Surround from compatible multichannel S/PDIF coaxial or TOSLINK optical digital audio sources and downmixing to standard L/R analogue stereo audio.
With inputs selectable via onboard input select switch, converted stereo output signals can then be fed to external devices such as an amplifier, Hi-Fi, recording deck, or powered speakers via standard phono style (RCA) jacks.
If quick, reliable and cost effective conversion of encoded Dolby Digital audio to analogue is a requirement for your project, the EXP-CON-DAC makes it incredibly easy to connect modern digital sources, such as AppleTV, Blu-Ray/DVD, DAB, digital computer audio to a legacy analogue sound system without requiring expensive additional conversion equipment.
- Product Code - EXP-CON-DAC-D
- Converts S/PDIF digital audio (PCM) signals from compatible device to analogue stereo audio
- Supports up to 6 channels (up to 5.1 Surround) of audio encoded in Dolby Digita l
- Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories
- Auto samples at frequencies of 32, 44.1, 48 KHz
- Includes digital interpolation filter
- Accepts uncompressed digital audio input signals
- Optical & Digital Coaxial inputs
- Input Select switch
- LED Power indication
- Compact design
- Supports audio signals up to 24-bit with sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Low-latency Digital Filtering
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB A-wt
- THD+N (Total harmonic distortion plus noise) rating: -93dB
- 1 Year Warranty
- Input: S/PDIF Coaxial, TOSLINK Optical Digital
- Output: Stereo phono analogue
- Distortion: <0.001% @ 1kHz at 2V RMS
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Output Impedance: 500Ω
- Output Voltage: 1.8V RMS @ Max Input (0dBFS)
- Frequency Response: <+/-0.5dB
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to +35°C (32 to +95°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Power Supply: 5v DC / 5W power supply (CE/FCC certified)
- Power Consumption: 1.0w (max)
- Chassis: Aluminium (black)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 64mm x 24mm x 64mm
- Weight (Kg): 0.86Kg
See the Manual
- WyreStorm EXP-CON-DAC-D Dolby Digital to analogue audio converter
- Universal 5V DC/1A power supply
- User's Manual
EXP-CON-DAC-D, EXP CON DAC D, EXPCONDACD