The WyreStorm Express™ EXP-EX-HDBT-50 extender features Class B HDBaseT technology for an even more affordable HDBaseT extender solution over shorter distances up to 25m/82ft for 4K or 50m/164ft for 1080p transmissions.
Designed for smaller projects that may not require the feature set of full Class A HDBaseT yet still benefit from the signal stability and functions offered by this powerful technology, the EXP-EX-HDBT-50 extender comprises of a transmitter and receiver to distribute full, uncompressed HD and UHD video, HD multichannel audio with bidirectional IR control over distances of up to 25m/82ft for 4K or 50m/164ft for 1080p using a single shielded or unshielded Cat5e/6 cable.
The EXP-EX-HDBT-50 transmitter includes EDID management to manually handle device communication via DIP switch setting, with receivers containing cable distance setting mode to encourage successful transmission if the distance of the cable run is an issue.
Both transmitters and receivers feature protection against ESD (electrostatic discharge) to further stabilize transmission with LED indication on the unit housing providing clear confirmation of power and signal link status.
The WyreStorm Express™ EXP-EX-HDBT-50 is also fully cascadable with distribution increased by connecting multiple extenders for greater flexibility, whatever the application.
HDMI cable length between devices should not exceed 10m/33ft. HD LED/plasma displays can also be substituted for any other HDMI display device, such as a digital projector or further extended using another WyreStorm extender set featuring alternative transmission such as fiber or UTP/HDBaseT.
The EXP-EX-HDBT-50 may also be integrated into a larger HDBaseT matrix distribution using HDMI input connectivity.
- Product Code - EXP-EX-HDBT-50
- HDBaseT Class B extenders capable of the following transmissions over single Cat5e/6 under recommended conditions*: UHD 4K @30Hz up to 25m/82ft or 1080p HD @60Hz up to 50m/164ft
- HD multichannel audio - Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master HD Multi-channel 7.1 / 5.1 Stereo audio (PCM only)
- Transmits discrete wide-band two-way IR control signal together within the HDMI signal
- Fully supports 3D applications - frame packing/sequential (Blu-ray) and Interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/cable broadcasts)
- Supports 24bit True Color @ 4K, 36bit Deep Color @ 1080p
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI V1.4
- Cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- EDID management on transmitter and DIP Setting on receiver tfor improved communication and compatibility between devices
- LED indication for visual power and HDMI / HDBaseT video signal status
- Fully cascadable to further lengthen transmission and increase your distribution capabilities
- 1 Year Warranty
*Recommended transmission conditions denote straight cable runs with no electrical interference, bends, kinks, patch panels or wall outlets.
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 4096x2160p 24bit Color, 1920x1200p 36bit Color
- Transmission distance: 25m/82ft (max.) @ 4096x2160p, 50m/164ft (max.) @ 1920x1200p
- Video Format Supported: VESA: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 3840x2160p (UHD), 4096x2160p (DCI) DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/4Kx2K
- Output Video: HDMI 1.4+HDCP 2.2
- Audio Format Supported: Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master HD Multi-channel 7.1 / 5.1 Stereo audio (PCM only)
- Operating Temperature Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Operating Humidity Range: -5 to +35°C (-41 to +95°F)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Power Supply: 5V DC - from mains
- Power Consumption: 5 Watts (max.)
- BTU Rating (British Thermal Unit): 25.59
- Rack Space Required: N/A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 120mm × 24mm x 101mm
- Weight (Kg): 0.36Kg (each)
See the Manual
- WyreStorm EXP-EX-HDBT-50 Transmitter
- WyreStorm EXP-EX-HDBT-50 Receiver
- Printed Quickstart guide (Quickstart and full manual also downloadable from product page)
- 2x Pairs of mounting brackets
- 2x IR emitter for IR control of source device from display zone
- 2x IR receiver to receive IR control signals at display (IR frequency range: 940nm IR Frequency: 38-56KHz)
EXP-EX-HDBT-50, EXP EX HDBT 50, EXPEXHDBT50