The WyreStorm Express™ EXP-EX-COAX-50 is a single cable point to point HDMI extender set using copper-core 75Ohm Coax cable to transmit 1080p HD video @60Hz and multi-channel HD audio over distance up to 50m (164ft) including wide-band, two-way IR control from both source and display location.
The 'Analog Sun' may have set, but even in these days of digital distribution, the use of coax as a cable medium is still a popular requirement to transmit and control HD signals between sources and display location in legacy or mixed analog/digital systems such as aerial and cable/satellite installations, where coax is effective due to the low loss at high frequencies, vital for TV Set-top boxes and cable modem installations.
Key to any installation is successful transmission, with the EXP-EX-COAX-50 featuring EDID management to manually handle device communication and cable distance settings to fine tune signal extension based on the length of cable between devices to maximise compatibility and reliable delivery of the signal between source and display.
Maintaining the integrity of the distribution within the installation environment is also paramount and the EXP-EX-COAX-50 include protection against ESD (electrostatic discharge) to further stabilise transmission with LED indication on the unit housing providing clear confirmation of power and signal link status.
As scalable as they are reliable, the EXP-EX-COAX-50 can be cascaded by connecting additional multiple extenders to further lengthen transmission and offer greater flexibility, whatever the application.
The WyreStorm Express™ EXP-EX-COAX-50 is the perfect solution for retrofit HD distribution projects in which a Coax cable infrastructure is already present, as well for installers whose primary experience lies in aerial and satellite installations.
- Product Code - EXP-EX-COAX-50
- Single Coax cable extends 1080p HD video @60Hz and multi channel audio transmissions over distances up to 50m (164ft)
- Automatically adjusts signal feedback, equalization and amplification
- EDID/Setting DIP switches on transmitter and receiver encourages communication between source/display devices to solve compatibility issues
- HDMI 1.3 supported
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI signals
- HDCP compliant
- LED indication of device power and video signal status
- Units contain ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection technology to guard again static build-up that can damage circuitry
- Wide band, two-way IR control of source from display locations and display from source locations
- 24bit colour depth (True Colour)
- Mounting brackets supplied
- Lockable BNC connectors
- IR receiver, emitter and 5v mains power supply included
- Units can be cascaded by connecting additional transmitters and receivers to further expand distribution
- 1 Year Warranty
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 1080p 24bit True Colour
- Transmission distance: 50m / 164ft (75 Ohm)
- Video Format Supported: VESA: 640x480, 800x600,1024x768, 1280x1024,1600x1200, 1920x1200 DTV/HDTV: 720p/1080i/1080p
- Output Video: HDMI 1.3+HDCP (Source mirrors display device)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35°C (-41 to +95 °F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Audio Format Supported: Multichannel 7.1/5.1/stereo audio (PCM only)
- Power Supply: 5VDC - from mains
- Power Consumption: 5w
- BTU Rating (British Thermal Unit): N/A
- Rack Space Required: N/A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 152mm x 31mm x 105mm (each)
- Weight: 0.9Kg (pair)
See the Manual
- EXP-EX-COAX-50 Transmitter
- EXP-EX-COAX-50 Receiver
- Printed quickstart installation guide (quickstart and full manual downloadable from this product page)
- 2x Pairs mounting brackets
- 2x 5VDC power supply
- IR emitter for source connection
- IR receiver for display connection - IR frequency range: 30KHz to 56KHz
EXP-EX-COAX-50, EXP EX COAX 50, EXPEXCOAX50
|Product: ||WyreStorm Express HDMI Over Coax with 2-Way IR (50m/164ft)|
|Price: ||329.00 GBP|