The WyreStorm EX-1UTP-IR-50 single cable extender set features Class B HDBaseT technology and EDID management for an affordable, reliable HDBaseT extender solution with bidirectional control over shorter distances of up to 50m/164ft.
Designed for smaller projects that may not require the feature set of full HDBaseT yet still benefit from the signal stability and functions offered by this powerful technology, including distribution of full 1080p HD video, HD audio and two-way IR passed along a single Cat5e/6 cable from the transmitter to display reciever over distances up to 70m/230ft.
The EX-1UTP-IR-50 Extender set comprises of a Transmitter and Receiver to distribute full, uncompressed HD 1080p video @60Hz, HD multichannel audio with bidirectional discrete IR control of source and display from either location over distances of up to 50m/164ft using a single shielded or unshielded Cat5e/6 cable.
Transmitters include EDID management to manually handle device communication via DIP switch setting, with Receivers containing long cable mode to further encourage successful transmission. Both units also feature protection against ESD (electrostatic discharge) to further stabilise transmission with LED indication on the unit housing providing clear confirmation of power and signal link status. Both units also contain DIP settings.
Additionally, the EX-1UTP-IR-50 is fully cascadable, with transmission lengthened by connecting to multiple 50m/164ft extender sets for increased distribution and even greater flexibility, whatever the installation environment.
- Product Code - EX-1UTP-IR-50
- HDBaseT extenders capable of 1080p HD @60Hz and HD multichannel audio transmissions up to 50m (164ft) under perfect conditions*
- Transmits discrete wide-band two-way IR control signal together within the HDMI signal over a single Cat5e/6 cable
- Fully supports 3D applications - frame packing/sequential (Blu-ray) and Interlaced stereoscopic (satellite/cable broadcasts)
- Supports 36bit Deep Colour
- HDMI V1.4
- Cable termination follows IEEE-568B standards
- HDCP compliant
- Automatically adjusts feedback, equalization and amplification of signal for easy installation
- EDID management on Transmitter and DIP Setting on Receiver to aid communication between devices and transmission
- LED indication for visual power and HDMI / HDBaseT video signal status
- Fully cascadable to further lengthen transmission and increase your distribution capabilities
- 3 Year Warranty
Perfect transmission conditions denote straight cable runs with no electrical interference, bends, kinks, patch panels or wall outlets.
- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p TTL (Transmitter), 5 volts p-p TTL (Receiver)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 1080p 36bit Deep Colour
- Transmission distance: 1080p signal up to 50m / 164ft (Under perfect transmission conditions including straight cable runs with no electrical interference, bends, kinks, patch panels or wall outlets.)
- Video Format Supported: VESA: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x1200, 1920x1200 DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p
- Output Video: Video: HDMI 1.4+HDCP (Sink device mirrors source), including 3D - frame packing/sequential (Blu-Ray) and Stereoscopic (Satellite/Cable broadcasts)
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35°C (-41 to +95 °F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 6.75Gbps
- Audio Format Supported: Supports DTS-HD, Dolby-HD, multichannel 7.1, 5.1, stereo (Sync mirrors source), PCM 2.0
- Power Supply: 5VDC - from mains
- Power Consumption: 2.5 Watts (Transmitter) 5 Watts (Receiver)
- BTU Rating (British Thermal Unit): 25.59
- Rack Space Required: N/A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 120mm x 24mm x 101mm
- Weight (Kg): 0.36kg (each)
See the Manual
- WyreStorm EX-1UTP-IR-50 TRANSMITTER
- WyreStorm EX-1UTP-IR-50 RECEIVER
- Printed quickstart installation guide (also downloadable from this product page)
- 2x Pairs of balun mounting brackets
- 2x 5VDC power supplies
- IR TX infrared Transmitter - for IR control of to Source device from display zone
- IR RX infrared Receiver - to receive IR control signals in Display zone to Source. (IR frequency range: 940nm IR Frequency: 38KHZ)
EX-1UTP-IR-50, EX 1UTP IR 50, EX1UTPIR50
|Product: ||WyreStorm HDBaseT Extender Set with 2-Way IR (50m/164ft)|
|Price: ||265.00 GBP|