Shipping and returns
We hope you love shopping with Futureshop. Here are our shipping and returns policies to help make sure we meet your expectations.
- Orders placed BEFORE 4.30pm are usually dispatched the SAME day
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £99
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery
- We dispatch 5 days a week Monday - Friday
- Standard Delivery by FIRST CLASS post (under 2KG)
- World Wide Express Shipping
We ship orders to all destinations around the world including the following:
Spain (inc. Canary Islands)
United Arab Emirates
United States of America
Orders received before 4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are usually dispatched the same day by FIRST CLASS post (unless premium postal or timed courier services are selected), subject to stock availability. Over 98% of our orders are delivered the next working day including Saturdays.
Standard delivery is usually within 2 working days, although 98% of all orders are delivered the next working day including Saturdays . In extreme cases, such as delivery to the Highlands and Islands, this may take 3 days.
All items are fully insured and come with an invoice from Futureshop.co.uk. We use the Royal Mail for delivery of small packages and DPD or Interlink Express for items that weigh over 2KG. Items over 2KG are fully insured and will usually be delivered within 48 hours of placing your order subject to stock availability. For International orders, we use FedEx Services where customers have selected this option.
Please note, special orders for non-standard cable lengths may be subject to longer deliver time-scales. This may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Applies only to orders with £99 or more of items (including VAT at the UK rate), at FutureShop.co.uk
- Free Delivery on orders over £99 utilises Royal Mail First Class postal service for items weighing under 2KG. For items weighing over 2KG, we use UK Mail next working day services which deliver from 9.00am to 6pm within mainland UK (excludes Royal Mail Special Delivery Services and timed next day delivery services by UK Mail).
- Applies only to deliveries to addresses within mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. Applies only to orders that are to be delivered to a single Mainland UK delivery address.
- You will not be eligible for free delivery on your order if any items are cancelled or returned for a refund, bringing the total order amount below £99. Where items are returned, the refund due will be the cost of the item less any postage costs.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue 'Free delivery on orders over £99 promotion at any time.
- FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £99 OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO TRADE CUSTOMERS.
UK Postal & Delivery Charges - FIRST CLASS
Free UK delivery on all orders over £99*
|Weight||Price (FIRST CLASS UK POSTAGE)|
|0 – 700g||£ 2.95|
|701g – 800g||£ 3.75|
|801g – 1000g||£ 3.95|
|1001g – 1100g||£ 4.95|
|1101g – 1200g||£ 5.50|
|1201g – 1400g||£ 5.95|
|1401g – 1800g||£ 6.95|
|Over 1801g||£ 8.95|
* Free Delivery on orders over £99 utilises Royal Mail First Class postal service for items weighing under 2KG. For items weighing over 2KG, we use DPD or Interlink Express next working day services which deliver from 9.00am to 6pm within mainland UK.
Free Delivery for orders over £99 excludes Royal Mail Special Delivery Services and timed next day delivery services by DPD or Interlink Express.
We have 99.9% of the UK covered With Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery. We guarantee delivery to most UK addresses by 1pm the next working day. This includes Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey. Some places take longer to deliver to but we still guarantee delivery within three working days by 5.30 PM.
For the Next Day Special Delivery service, orders must be received by futureshop.co.uk by 4.30pm weekdays. Orders after the 4.30pm deadline cannot be guaranteed for same day dispatch.
Please note, Royal Mail Special Delivery for next working day may not be possible where non-standard cable lengths are ordered. If this is the case, the item will be shipped via The Royal Mail Special Delivery service as soon as the cable is custom made.
For orders weighing over 2KG, we reserve the right to ship items using Next Day Pre-Noon Courier Services where Royal Mail Special Delivery option has been selected.
1.3. Channel Islands & Northern Ireland
1.3. Channel Islands & Northern Ireland
We accept orders from all Channel Islands including Alderney, Jersey, Guernsey and Sark. Unless you select a premium service, Items weighing under 2KG are delivered using our standard UK delivery option above. For items weighing over 2KG, a surcharge may be applied for all deliveries to the Channel Islands as well as Northern Ireland.
1.4. EU Countries & Worldwide
1.4. EU Countries & Worldwide
Deliveries to EU member states are subject to 20% VAT. We offer the following shipping services:
- Royal Mail First Class International Airmail Services - Items are usually delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
- Royal Mail Standard International Mail Services - Items are usually delivered within 10 working days.
- Federal Express International Priority - Items are usually delivered within 24 to 48 hours. FedEx orders must be received by 3.00pm for next day service to most destinations in Europe.
- Federal Express International Economy - Item are usually delivered within 48 to 72 hours.
Worldwide - Excluding UK & Europe
Deliveries outside of the EU are not subject to 20% VAT and so the 20% tax on items is automatically deducted when you login or register.
We offer the following shipping services:
- Royal Mail First Class International Airmail Services - Items are usually delivered within 7 to 10 working days.
- Royal Mail Standard International Mail Services - Items are usually delivered within 15 working days.
- Federal Express International Priority - Items are usually delivered within 48 hours. FedEx orders must be received by 3.00pm in order to ship items the same day, subject to stock availability.
- Where the actual weight of the package significantly exceeds the shipping cost charged on orders, we may write to you for an additional shipping charge. For larger orders, items may be shipped in multiple packets.
2. Distance Selling Regulations 2000 (UK Only) - Returns Policy Show Details
Goods ordered may only be returned within the first 14 working days for a full product refund including VAT, providing the following conditions are fulfilled:
- You must give cancellation notice in writing by email, fax or letter within 14 working days starting from the day after the goods are received.
- Goods returned must have been handled with care. Customers have a statutory duty of care.
- Goods must be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, promotional gifts, CD's etc for that product), unless goods are faulty. If any item(s) are missing when received then the product is deemed incomplete.
- Customers are requested to return goods with the original packaging.
- Carriage costs f