Melco was established by Makoto Maki in 1975 in Japan. Maki, an enthusiastic audiophile, established the company to design and manufacture the finest audio components of the time - the undoubted masterpiece of the Melco line being the turntable, introduced into the UK in 1980, which set new standards in music reproduction. Now the Company is proud to revive the highly-respected Melco brand, offering discerning audiophiles high technology networked audio components in the spirit of those much revered early Melco products while incorporating the very latest research into reliable high-performance networked devices and storage.
- VIEWNEWMelco September Promotion - S100 & Network Server + FREE ADOT MC Fibre Network KitItem Code: Melco September Promo£4,098.00 £3,415.00Available
- VIEWNEWMelco N1Z/2EX-H50S SingleHDD Network Music Library & ServerItem Code: N1Z/2EX-H50£5,249.00 £4,374.17Available
- VIEWNEWMelco N1Z/2EX-S40S Single SSD Network Music Library & ServerItem Code: Melco N1Z/2EX-S40S Single Drive Network Music Library & Server£9,999.00 £8,332.50Available
- VIEWNEWMelco N10 Limited Edition 45th Anniversary Digital Music LibraryItem Code: Melco N10P-H50G/LTD-E£7,499.00 £6,249.17Available
- VIEWMelco N1Z/2EX-S40 SSD Network Music Library & ServerItem Code: N1Z/2EX-S40£9,999.00 £8,332.50Available
- VIEWMelco N1Z/2EX-H60 HDD Network Music Library & ServerItem Code: N1Z/2EX-H60£5,249.00 £4,374.17Available