Prefer email? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
PLiXiR Statement DC Power Cable (2.1mm)
The Statement DC power cable by PLiXiR is an enhanced version of the standard cable included with their Elementa and Elite mains conditioners, featuring silver-plating on the copper conducter and double insulation to reduce, even further, the amount of noise carried from their conditioners to your equipment. This product comes with a 2.1mm plug termination only.
PLiXiR Statement DC Power Cable (2.1mm)
The Statement DC power cable by PLiXiR is an enhanced version of the standard cable included with their Elementa and Elite mains conditioners, featuring silver-plating on the copper conducter and double insulation to reduce, even further, the amount of noise carried from their conditioners to your equipment.
What PLiXiR say
The PLiXiR Statement DC cable is a high-end cable for DC power application, for connection between your DC power supply and the component's powers. The design features a thick gauge (multi solid core stranded), extremely high purity silver-plated copper conductor, double insulated by a mylar foil (for high-frequency external noise rejection) and thick silver-plated copper braid (for low-frequency external noise rejection). The dielectric insulation is military-grade (mil spec) Teflon for both the conductor and cable braid for low loss and high-speed current delivery.
The result is a high current DC cable (rated 10 amps DC) that has an extremely low noise floor by design and has more transparency, accurate PRaT, details, body and focus to the sound than any other DC cable PLiXiR have tried in the market.
The Statement DC cable is designed to be an upgrade cable over the custom made Elementa DC cable that is included with any PLiXiR Elite and Elementa DC power supply. They are terminated with Aero grade 4-pole connector (for use with PLiXiR power supplies) and Oyaide 2.1mm as standard.
Conventional hifi power cable design (twisted three-wire, Live, Neutral, Earth and their geometrical permutations) are actually single-ended in their power transmission design. While they work, they are not able to fully make sure of the balanced power output from balanced conditioners to maintain the common mode noise reduction all the way to your equipment. The specific benefits of balanced power are lost at the output of the power conditioner (akin to single-ended cable plugged into a balanced signal output). The safety earth conductor in a conventional HiFi power cable is always subjected to field and noise interferences from its neighbouring live and neutral wiring due to the uneven field it is exposed to. This results in noise generated within the power cable, polluting the earth cable and less than optimal grounding conditions for your equipment.
Designed to Provide High Current Balanced Power Delivery
PLiXiR’s Signature BPC is specifically designed to provide high current balanced power delivery. The geometry of the high-current-carrying wire within power cables is optimised for high-current delivery in balance mode. Exceptional efforts are spent to make sure the live and neutral conductors are placed in the correct geometry throughout the cable, enabling the common mode noise rejection to be maintained throughout the cable.
Optimised System Grounding: PLiXiR's cables utilise the excellent Furutech power connectors, whose special design maintains the balanced connection right up to the power pin of the connector. Optimum copper conductor-to-connector is achieved, enabling the lowest contact impedance and providing instantaneous high-current delivery.
True Clean Earth Performance: the earth conductor is elegantly situated within the null field area of the cable, a location where the fields of the live and neutral naturally cancel each other out. This unique property is only achievable with a balanced design. In this way, the earth sits in a noise-free area of the cable and you can enjoy true clean earth performance. The Signature BPC is also protected from external noise influences with a dual noise shield of copper foil and OFC copper braid.
About PLiXiR Products
PLiXiR power products are James Soh’s take on effective power solutions. Power’s (AC and DC) influences to hifi equipment’s performance are extremely profound and cannot be understated. Your hifi system cannot function without power; it is the blood of your hifi anatomy. Needless to say, variations in the quality of power delivered to your equipment affects them greatly. In many cases, users of simple systems with attention to correct AC power treatment derive musical and enjoyable performances than high end systems that neglected this aspect. It is to address this that James decided to fully focus our efforts to design PLiXiR power products.
PLiXiR power products have to satisfy set targets:
- Real, fundamental improvement based on sound engineering principles.
- Strictly neutral, natural and pure in tone. The right foundation for your equipment to perform to their potential.
- Timeless and reliable long term usage.
From James’s experience, the best engineering solutions to problems are often the simplest. He discovered from research that balanced power delivery fulfils the criteria elegantly on many levels. The trade-off is that good balanced power solutions are heavy and bulky. There are also solutions out there that are quasi-balanced but masquerading as true balanced products. It is thus PLiXiR’s mission to promote the effective use of true balance power into home hifi use.
To our end PLiXiR focuses on designing the best balanced power products in the world, using the best commercially available components. In particular, the PLiXiR Elite range of balanced AC Power products are truly cost no object creations. PLiXiR is also the first company in the world to offer a complete balanced power delivery system including Balanced AC power conditioner, with Balanced Power cables (for end to end balanced power) and Balanced DC power supplies for equipment that needs DC power.
Going forward PLiXiR will introduce more products based on effective balanced power delivery, for all types of systems and applications.
1. We use Royal Mail 1st Class Services as a Standard Postage Option
Orders received before 4.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) are usually dispatched the same day by FIRST CLASS post (unless premium postal or timed courier services are selected), subject to stock availability. Over 98% of our orders are usually delivered the next working day including Saturdays.
Standard delivery is usually within 2-3 working days, although 98% of all orders are delivered the next working day including Saturdays . In extreme cases, such as delivery to the Highlands and Islands, this may take 3 days.
All items are fully insured and come with an invoice from Futureshop.co.uk. We use the Royal Mail for delivery of small packages and DPD or Interlink Express for items that weigh over 2KG. Items over 2KG are fully insured and will usually be delivered within 48 hours of placing your order Monday to Friday subject to stock availability. For International orders, we use FedEx Services where customers have selected this option.
Please note, special orders for non-standard cable lengths or custom-made cables may be subject to longer delivery time-scales. This may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
We offer 'Free UK delivery on orders over £99' subject to the following terms & conditions:
- Applies only to orders with £99 or more of items (including VAT at the UK rate), at FutureShop.co.uk
- Free Delivery on orders over £99 utilises Royal Mail First Class postal service for items weighing under 2KG. For items weighing over 2KG, we use DPD next working day services which deliver from 9.00am to 6pm within mainland UK (excludes Royal Mail Special Delivery Services and timed next day delivery services by UK Mail).
- Applies only to deliveries to addresses within mainland UK and Northern Ireland addresses. Applies only to orders that are to be delivered to a single Mainland UK delivery address.
- You will not be eligible for free delivery on your order if any items are cancelled or returned for a refund, bringing the total order amount below £99. Where items are returned, the refund due will be the cost of the item less any postage costs.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue 'Free delivery on orders over £99 promotion at any time.
- FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £99 OFFER DOES NOT APPLY TO TRADE CUSTOMERS.
Free Delivery on orders over £99 utilises Royal Mail First Class postal service for items weighing under 2KG. For items weighing over 2KG, we use DPD or Interlink Express next working day services which deliver from 9.00am to 6pm within mainland UK.
Free Delivery for orders over £99 excludes Royal Mail Special Delivery Services and timed next day delivery services by DPD or Interlink Express.
2. Special Delivery UK - Guaranteed Next Working Day
We have 99.9% of the UK covered With Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery. We guarantee delivery to most UK addresses by 1pm the next working day. This includes Northern Ireland, Jersey and Guernsey. Some places take longer to deliver to but we still guarantee delivery within three working days by 5.30 PM.
For the Next Day Special Delivery service, orders must be received by futureshop.co.uk by 4.30pm weekdays. Orders after the 4.30pm deadline cannot be guaranteed for same day dispatch.
Please note, Royal Mail Special Delivery for next working day may not be possible where non-standard cable lengths are ordered. If this is the case, the item will be shipped via The Royal Mail Special Delivery service as soon as the cable is custom made.
For orders weighing over 2KG, we reserve the right to ship items using Next Day Pre-Noon Courier Services where Royal Mail Special Delivery option has been selected.
3. Channel Islands & Northern Ireland
We accept orders from all Channel Islands including Alderney, Jersey, Guernsey and Sark. Unless you select a premium service, Items weighing under 2KG are delivered using our standard UK delivery option above. For items weighing over 2KG, a surcharge may be applied for all deliveries to the Channel Islands as well as Northern Ireland.
Deliveries to EU member states are subject to 20% VAT. We offer the following shipping services:
- Royal Mail First Class International Untracked Airmail Services - Items are usually delivered within 10 working days.
- Royal Mail First Class International Tracked Airmail Services - Items are usually delivered within 3 to 7 working days.
- DHL Express International - Items are usually delivered within 24 to 48 hours. DHL orders must be received by 3:30pm for next day service to most destinations in Europe
- Federal Express International Priority - Items are usually delivered within 24 to 48 hours. FedEx orders must be received by 3.00pm for next day service to most destinations in Europe
- Federal Express International Economy - Item are usually delivered within 48 to 72 hours
Worldwide - Excluding UK & Europe
Deliveries outside of the EU are not subject to 20% VAT and so the 20% tax on items is automatically deducted when you login or register.
We offer the following shipping services:
- Royal Mail First Class International Untracked Airmail Services - Items are usually delivered within 15 working days.
- Royal Mail First Class International Tracked Airmail - Items are usually delivered within 10-15 working days.
- DHL Express International - Items are usually delivered within 48 hours. DHL orders must be received by 3:30pm in order to ship items the same day, subject to stock availability.
- Federal Express International Priority - Items are usually delivered within 48 hours. FedEx orders must be received by 3.00pm in order to ship items the same day, subject to stock availability.
Where the actual weight of the package significantly exceeds the shipping cost charged on orders, we may write to you for an additional shipping charge. For larger orders, items may be shipped in multiple packets.